• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Anthony Mariscal, 38, will spend the next fifty-years behind bars following his sentencing in the decade-long sexual abuse of a young girl, according to reports.

The ongoing abuse came to light only after a woman and other children walked into the room where he was molesting the child, authorities said.

The woman had walked in first, then the other children ran to her after they heard her scream, the Oregonian reported.

The abuse started when the girl was between ages 3 and 5 and lasted for as long as 10 years, authorities said.

The girl was in the courtroom Friday as Mariscal learned his fate, the Oregonian reported. She thanked those who helped her, then spoke to her attacker.

“So you may cut my wings, but I still have my legs,” she said, according to the newspaper. “And I have my arms to crawl with ... if you break my legs. Just know, I’m stronger than what you think. Because I can be happy now and I can smile.”

“Just know, I can be free now.”

Mariscal would be 86 years old when he’s freed.
1566728090029.png

Latest posts

Back