• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Trials are underway in Germany of paedophiles who filmed themselves raping a nine-year-old boy offered to them by his mother and her partner for cash.

Christian L., 39, and his common law wife Berrin T., 47, are appearing as witnesses for the prosecution against eight men in separate trials.

They will face justice for what they did - advertising the child on Dark Web Internet sites for rape - in a separate process scheduled for June.

They are further accused of the sexual abuse of a girl of three who they sold to child predators for their enjoyment. Christian L. is also charged with raping his own stepson.

In the first case against a man called Markus K., 41, being held at Freiburg State Court, prosecutors told how Christian L. met him in jail when both were serving time for child rapes and sexual assaults when they were juveniles.

Years later they connected again with Markus K. asking his former cellmate if he could procure children for him to rape. Christian L. told him about his stepson with whom he had 'experience.'

The court heard how the boy was to be raped by Markus K. on a dirt road in 2016 as Christian L. filmed the scene. But because he was crying and begging for mercy the video had no 'value,' in Christian L's testimony.

Later Markus K. visited him at his home in Staufen near Freiburg. The boy's mother laid bondage ropes on her son's bed for Markus K. to use to subdue him while he raped him.

Christian L. said at his trial that over a two year period there were 'around sixty such acts. I didn't count them all.'

He claimed one client, called The Spaniard, paid €10,000 a time to rape the boy.

The case has rocked Germany and led to questions about how the couple were able to get away with the abuse even though they were on sex offending registers.

The duo are expected to be caged for upwards of 15 years when they come to court in June. Their son has been placed with foster parents and is undergoing intensive psychiatric therapy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ouple-sold-son-nine-perverts-10-000-time.html

I have a little boy aged 10 and i can not in my worst fucking nightmares imagine the pain and horror he would feel if this were him. Jesus fucking christ

Ya know for a country that had death camps, hung Nazi's
one would hope they could just deal likewise with pedos.

No one would complain, honestly.

The couple repeatedly abused and raped the boy, as well as selling him to other men on the dark net for more than two years.

A German mother and her partner have been jailed for repeatedly raping the woman's young son and selling him for sex online.
The woman, 48, who has been identified only as Berrin T, was sentenced to 12 years for rape, sexual abuse and forced prostitution at the Freiburg state court in southwestern Germany.

Her partner, Christian L, 39, was also sentenced to 12 years.
The court ruled that the man, who had a previous conviction for child abuse, must remain in preventive custody after serving his sentence.

Image:The child's abuse was filmed
The pair were accused of repeatedly abusing and raping the boy, who is now 10, and selling him to other men on the dark net for more than two years.
The abuse was filmed.
The couple and six others were arrested last year.
Several men have already been convicted in separate trials.

Image:The man had a previous conviction for child abuse
The couple has also been ordered to pay a total €42,500 (£38,000) in compensation to the boy and another victim, a young girl.
https://news.sky.com/story/german-i...rs-to-resign-over-migration-conflict-11423348
Local authorities have been accused of failing to protect the boy, who now lives with a foster family, as the mother's partner was supposed to be banned from having contact with children.
Officials took the boy out of the family in March last year, but a local court sent him back weeks later.

https://news.sky.com/story/german-c...ng-young-son-and-selling-him-for-sex-11464176

Local authorities have been accused of failing to protect the boy, who now lives with a foster family, as the mother's partner was supposed to be banned from having contact with children.
Officials took the boy out of the family in March last year, but a local court sent him back weeks later.

So I guess we aren't the only country to have this problem.

What a lowly sentence. Pitiful.

Honestly did not think disgusting krauts were against this kind of thing

https://www.thelocal.de/20180807/mother-and-stepfather-who-sold-boy-to-paedophiles-sentenced
August 2018
On Tuesday, a mother and stepfather who prostituted their young son on the internet were sentenced to over 12 years in prison by a court in Freiburg in the culmination of a sprawling, horrifying case.

48-year-old Berrin T. and her 39-year-old partner Christian L., both Germans, admitted to the abuse and rape of the former’s son, as well as to having sold the now ten-year-old boy to other men on the dark web.

On Tuesday, the mother was sentenced to 12 years and six months in prison, while her partner received a 12-year sentence with preventive detention. Together, the pair have been ordered to pay €42,500 in damages to the boy.

Much more info at the link about sentences and fines for the men who raped the boy.

12 YEARS in jail for the parents vs. a LIFETIME of nightmares & pain for their son!!!

And you can’t put a price tag on the amount of suffering this child has endured but I can bet that $42k doesn’t cover 10 seconds of his pain!!

Last edited:
Back