• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
October 16, 2018

Ashley M. Kase admitted Monday in Berks County Court that she abused her 20-month-old son by cutting the toddler's genitals with a pair of scissors while changing his diaper.

Kase told President Judge Thomas G. Parisi that she wanted to apologize for the entire incident.

"I am sorry for everyone who was hurt," she said.

Kase, 24, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault for the Jan. 23 incident.

Parisi sentenced her to three to six years in state prison, followed by 10 years of probation, according to a plea agreement reached in the case. Kase was ordered to have no contact with the victim or to have any unsupervised contact with any minor children.
https://www.readingeagle.com/news/a...tate-prison-for-cutting-toddler-with-scissors

1539669905006.png

Last edited:
"I am sorry for everyone who was hurt," she said.
What a useless passive aggressive non apology!
"I alone am to blame for cutting my baby's privates with scissors and I am truly sorry. I hope people will one day forgive and I don't deserve to have custody of my poor abused son."
That would technically be an apology, even if she didn't feel it.

What the hell brand of diaper needs scissors to remove?

I don't even want to get into the 'intentionally mangled penis' part. :(

Yeah, I never needed scissors at any point in changing diapers, washing diapers, folding diapers, so it had to be intentional. Fucking loon, so of course she had a baby.

Jeebus, what is it with some of these uteri that makes them want to mutilate their son's tiny reproductive organs?
She needs to have a full hysterectomy, done with rusty scissors and no sedation/pain medication, just strap her to the table and start snipping.

Back