• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
On May 14, an Alamogordo man was sentenced to 62 years for raping a 13-year-old girl.

Adam Bremmer, 28, of Alamogordo, pleaded no contest to criminal sexual penetration of a child aged 13-16, and no contest to four counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor under 13.

In February 2018, the Alamogordo Police Department was dispatched to Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in reference to a possible sexual assault of a child, according to court documents.

When officers arrived at the hospital, they learned that a 13-year-old girl was 24 weeks pregnant.

The girl later confirmed that Bremmer had sexually assaulted her on multiple occasions since 2016- when she was 11- and that he had only stopped after she became pregnant, court documents state.

According to court documents, Bremmer asked for paper “as he does not speak to people he does not know… wrote down that he would like to confess to statutory rape.”

Bremmer allegedly admitted that between the end of August 2017 and the beginning of September 2017, he assaulted the girl only once.

'Detectives would later obtain DNA samples and the New Mexico Department of Public Safety Forensic Laboratories determined that there was a 99.9 percent probability that Bremmer was the biological father of the victim’s baby," the District Attorney's Office said.

Bremmer asked for paper “as he does not speak to people he does not know… wrote down that he would like to confess to statutory rape.
Okaaaaaay, good for him. He was ready to confess and he knows he's all messed up?
Does this mean he went after an accessible vulnerable minor instead of finding someone his own age who consented? I'm thinking the victim was his little sister or someone really close like that.
Bremmer allegedly admitted that between the end of August 2017 and the beginning of September 2017, he assaulted the girl only once.
So... is he implying that the one time he managed to get his dick in after a campaign of sexual assault/"seduction" she finally got pregnant?
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..., enjoy your 62 years asshole.

Last edited:
Several times. And shoved the morning after pill down her throat for a week

He turned himself in when the young girl would have begun to show that she was pregnant.
Actually she was showing he made her hide it. He had stocholmed her by grooming her at the age of 11

Okaaaaaay, good for him. He was ready to confess and he knows he's all messed up?
Does this mean he went after an accessible vulnerable minor instead of finding someone his own age who consented? I'm thinking the victim was his little sister or someone really close like that.

So... is he implying that the one time he managed to get his dick in after a campaign of sexual assault/"seduction" she finally got pregnant?
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..., enjoy your 62 years asshole.
He was my adopted Uncle. I'm the victims mother. At time he was pretending to be a female transgender. He went by the name Genevieve Bremmer or Eevee for short. He only turned himself in because when he confessed to me I told him if he didn't I was going to kill him and that I was calling the police. This was 2 days after I found out my daughter who was 13 at the time was pregnant. The 14 months he spent waiting to be sentenced will not be applied to his time.

Last edited:
Thank you for coming to talk to us, Miss Jenny. We always appreciate what weather spotters call "ground truth".

Anything you can share with us is welcome.

--Al
Post automatically merged:

I'm the victims mother.
Ooh $DEITY I didn't see that coming.

Tell us what you like, Miss Jenny, or not as you please.

You are more than welcome to hang out here and vent.

--Al

Last edited:
Several times. And shoved the morning after pill down her throat for a week

Actually she was showing he made her hide it. He had stocholmed her by grooming her at the age of 11

He was my adopted Uncle. I'm the victims mother. At time he was pretending to be a female transgender. He went by the name Genevieve Bremmer or Eevee for short. He only turned himself in because when he confessed to me I told him if he didn't I was going to kill him and that I was calling the police. This was 2 days after I found out my daughter who was 13 at the time was pregnant. The 14 months he spent waiting to be sentenced will not be applied to his time.
I’m very sorry for the trauma your daughter suffered. I hope she gets a chance to enjoy being a kid again xo

He was my adopted Uncle. I'm the victims mother.
Something is not 'mathing' right in my head. Bremmer is roughly the same age as Jenny412 (probably even younger, unless Jenny412 was a mother at age 13). So, Jenny412 - your grandparents adopted someone around your age? Or did you mean that Bremmer is the victim's adopted uncle (meaning your adopted brother)?

I'm not making any judgments, just trying to figure out the relations.
Well, I mean, no judgments against you. This other guy is a piece of shit.

Am I the only one whose brain just ground to a halt at the point where she said his transgender name was Genevieve but he went by Eevee?

That's a goddamned Pokémon. :bored:

Back