• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A female teacher and former basketball coach has been jailed for having sex with two teenage girls.

Kelli Vassallo admitted having sexual contact with a 13-year-old girl while she was a coach and having sex with with another 17-year-old girl.

The 38-year-old suspended teacher committed the first offence in 2009 and the second against the 13-year-old in 2013.

Vassallo taught in the Williamsport district, Pennsylvania, and coached basketball in the Loyalsock Township in Lycoming County at the time of the offences.

She was sentenced to up to two years in prison followed by ten years on probation by a Lycoming County Judge yesterday, according to Penn Live.

The older victim, who is now a married mother and lives out-of-state, said the relationship began while she was babysitting at a house which Vassallo was often visiting. She said in a written statement she 'convinced herself it was normal' to have a relationship and drove her mother away because she tried to stop the pair seeing each other.

Assistant District Attorney Nicole Ippolito said reading her statement to the court: 'I hated to be at home. Kelli made it out to be my mom's fault. Kelli needs to be stopped.'

The younger victim, who is now 18, said Vassallo manipulated her adding, 'you stole the best years of my life away from me. You attacked me

She also has to register as a sex offender for 25 years and while on probation, perform 100 hours of community service.

Vassallo will serve her jail time in the county prison where she will be eligible for work release.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-prison-having-sex-two-girls-aged-13-17.html

Aren't most female Athletics coaches in schools lesbians?
Cripes 35 years ago here in Canada female gym teachers add female art teachers for that matter were all carpet munchers.
Not that I'm complaining Miss G the one gym teacher was foxy as hell!

Cripes 35 years ago here in Canada female gym teachers add female art teachers for that matter were all carpet munchers.

Gym teachers/coaches, yes, most for sure are homosexuals.

The rapist is lucky this was in penn and not down south. The south dont kindly to homosexuals. Her sentence would be much stiffer
Post automatically merged:

Ugh good lord look at the mug on this bitch. Look at the jaw on her, and those horse teeth, holy moly could you broads imagine lookin down and seeing that monstrous mouth and those horse chompers trying to chow down on your nether-region??? Terrifying.

Last edited:
Mine was. One of them ended up with the wife of my preacher. Poor guy.

Back