• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man who abused a two-year-old girl has been given a 17-year-sentence by a judge who called the attack “utterly appalling”.

Luke Arthur Jones left his victim in such agony that she needed morphine and an emergency operation for the “horrific injuries” he caused her.

The 24-year-old then “then put her family through hell” by trying to cover up what he had done to their loved one.

At York Crown Court today, he was given an extended sentence of 17 years, of which he must serve twelve.

He was also put onto the sex offenders register for life and given a sexual harm prevention order for life.

Prosecutor Stephen Wood said the tot needed morphine on her arrival at hospital and underwent an emergency operation within hours.

The child is believed to have made a full recovery. (?)

View attachment 14867
Full recovery my ass.. we don’t ever recover.. horse shit.. if it was “so appalling” give him life plus 20 or the death penalty.. stupid idiotic people and how exactly do you try to cover up them needing to sew your rectum from your vajeejee again!? :bored: Apparently she was failed times a million.. where’s the civil suit (damages, doctor bills, counseling & drug / alcohol counseling for life) this put me in a mood...

I can honestly see a judge in the very near future saying the sentence was too harsh and that the man is no longer a threat.

I mean he is on the sexual harm prevention order for life-

Back