• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Lubbock judge sentenced Matthew Liford, 19, to 10 years in prison who admitted in court to punching his 6-month old daughter two years ago.

As part of his plea the Lubbock County Criminal District Attorney’s Office dismissed a count of prohibited sexual conduct with a relative and a count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon causing serious bodily injury.

Liford has been held at the Lubbock County Detention Center since his June, 6, 2017, arrest, after police responded to University Medical Center where his 6-month-old daughter was taken by his adopted mother, Ashley Liford, to the emergency room for serious injuries. Those injuries included a fractured skull and bleeding in her brain and eye, according to court documents. The girl’s face was bruised on both sides and her forehead had dark bruises.

A CPS worker saw a text Ashley sent Matthew asking about the child’s injuries, to which he responded, ”**** you, you ruined my life ... I hit her,” the affidavit states.

Liford admitted to hitting the infant.

Meanwhile, Ashley Liford was under indictment, accused of sexually abusing her adopted son, which resulted in the birth of the girl and an older child. Matthew Liford was 16 when the first child was born.

Prosecutors said Ashley Liford preyed on her adopted son and manipulated his longing for motherly affection.

Ashley Liford, 37, was sentenced in March to 25 years in prison after she pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a child and prohibited sexual conduct with a relative.

Court records show the parental rights of Ashley and Matthew Liford were terminated in May 2018.

Liford’s attorney, Harley Huff, after the hearing described the plea as the best result for his client, who was remorseful for his actions.

Prosecutors Laura Beth Fossett, said the plea offer took into consideration Matthew Liford’s history of abuse. She said he and his siblings were adopted because their biological mother was physically abusive.

She said she believed Liford did not intent to harm the girl, who recovered from her physical injuries.

“I think he (didn’t) have the maturity of how to deal with the situation that he was put in because he was a child when he had this child because of the actions of his adopted mother,” she said.

A Lubbock County district court has sentenced a woman for having sexual relations with her adoptive son.

Ashley Liford, 37, of Lubbock was sentenced to a combined 25 years on charges of sexual assault of a child and prohibited sexual conduct with a relative.

In June of 2017, Liford’s then 18 year-old son, Matthew Liford was charged with injury to a child after being accused of punching his 6-week-old baby and sending the child to the emergency room.

During the investigation, they discovered Matthew’s adoptive mother is also the mother of his infant child. Court documents show the Lifords have two children together.

Then in July of 2017, Ashley Liford and Matthew Liford were indicted by a grand jury for knowingly engaging in sexual intercourse with each other.

The charges that led to 20 years of Ashley’s sentencing stem from October 2016 for second degree felony count of sexual assault of a child as court documents revealed Matthew was 16 years-old when she and Matthew had their first child.

I feel so bad for this young man (not excusing what he did) and worry that he will be a danger to himself and others if he does not receive help processing what happened to him.

He will still be young when he gets out of prison and any woman that has children or has a child with him is going to have to deal with the fallout for his continuous abuse at the hands of women that were suppose to love and care for him.

What a weird charge. "Prohibited sexual conduct with a relative" I get it for incest.... but I'm confused on the adoption part. They aren't "technically" related. Now the other charge, fuck yeah... this psycho bitch really did fuck his life up.
By Texas law, Totes, they are:
Sec. 25.02. PROHIBITED SEXUAL CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person engages in sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with another person the actor knows to be, without regard to legitimacy:

(1) the actor's ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption;

[...]

(c) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree, unless the offense is committed under Subsection (a)(1), in which event the offense is a felony of the second degree.

Link
And again:
160.201. ESTABLISHMENT OF PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP.
(a) The mother-child relationship is established between a woman
and a child by:

[...]

(3) the adoption of the child by the woman.

Link

--Al

Some background
https://www.lubbockonline.com/news/...-25-years-for-sexual-assault-of-teen-step-son
18 March 2019
[...]
Liford and her ex-husband adopted the teen, Matthew Liford who is now 19, and his sisters when he was 12, according to court records.

CPS workers became aware in January 2016 of the sexual relationship between Liford and her adopted son when she confirmed she was pregnant but denied the teen, who was 16 at the time, was the child’s father, the court records stated. A clinic worker told a CPS investigator Liford came in for a pregnancy test and reportedly admitted her relationship with the teen, but said he was 18.

Liford was released on bond, with the condition that she stay away from the teen.

However, court records show that Liford and the teen had another child in April 2017.

Prosecutor Laura Beth Fossett said she believes Liford pursued the teen and used his longing for motherly affection to prey on him. She said the teen’s biological mother was sentenced to prison for injury to a child.

She said the evidence showed the abuse began with tickling and progressed to inappropriate touching and sexual acts.

The sexual relationship resulted in Liford’s pregnancy and hospital workers called CPS when she revealed that the teen was her child’s father.
[...]

Just when you thought you were dealt a shitty hand at life... this guy makes headlines and the abomination continues to trickle down as he and that sick bitch have not 1 but 2 offspring.

No shit right ..... Idk I was still delt a shit life lol.... I was in foster care for a bit.... My foster parent was a complete bitch! Treated us foster kids like we was fucking slaves.... But at least didn't get fucked by this ugly sack of elephant excretion
Post automatically merged:

@Fellofftheporch

Their rights were terminated to the children and hopefully they are placed in a safe and loving home.

I need to believe that the history of this family will make the overseeing agency ensure that the children are

placed in the best home together.

Hopefully and maybe not with some ass that would treat them like shit like this crazy quacker . Maybe this kid will find help too.... That's probably a long shot tho.... It took me years to get over my issues from childhood and some I'm not even over yet. But at least I'm mending

Last edited:
Fuck him and that old bitch. I'm sorry, you start beating up babies idc what trauma you've suffered, you're a sack of shit. My bf and I had fucked up childhoods, his like truly twisted "how are you even functioning" kind of fucked up and I could NEVER see him beating a child no matter how or where it came from. Yes he needs help and counseling, but his past does not excuse what he did. He was an 18 year old man that should have taken his anger out somewhere other than a defenceless baby.

Being mango flavored certainly seems like a tastey and wonderful way to go about things. :D:p

It's legal I promise

It's legal I promise

Being mango flavored certainly seems like a tastey and wonderful way to go about things. :D:p

I have to ask... Were you drunk when you fell? Or are you as clumsy as me ? Lol

Last edited:
Back