• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3d76b5a6bc4c
[....]
Sanders’ campaign made the announcement Monday.

The 76-year-old Sanders plans to launch his campaign next month with a series of rallies across Vermont.

In a statement issued by his campaign, Sanders, who is among the list of possible contenders for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020, says it has been an honor to serve the people of Vermont, but more remains to be done.

He says the 2018 midterm election will be a pivotal moment in U.S. history and people must fight for an agenda that works for working people.

Sanders was first elected to the U.S. House in 1990. He was elected to the Senate in 2006.

I personally don't think he should be allowed and will do anything to keep him from even entering the primaries. he had more to do with the division and insanity of the last election than anyone, let him run as an independent but has no place in the dem party after the antics of his loser following. He's a worthless pos that has never really done anything other than febbly protested professionally after the fact of situations he aided and abetted being created and caused irreparable damage in peoples lives and the environment & with wildlife because of it. People need to take a good hard look at his past record who he has supported and the damage he has done. He has secondary responsibility [a word he has never understood] on his hands as others begged for relief for Puerto Rico, then he had the nerve to go over there and protest after so many needlessly died in a manner they wouldn't have if they had received immediate aid.

Last edited:
I personally don't think he should be allowed and will do anything to keep him from even entering the primaries. he had more to do with the division and insanity of the last election than anyone, let him run as an independent but has no place in the dem party after the antics of his loser following. He's a worthless pos that has never really done anything other than febbly protested professionally after the fact of situations he aided and abetted being created and caused irreparable damage in peoples lives and the environment & with wildlife because of it. People need to take a good hard look at his past record who he has supported and the damage he has done. He has secondary responsibility [a word he has never understood] on his hands as others begged for relief for Puerto Rico, then he had the nerve to go over there and protest after so many needlessly died in a manner they wouldn't have if they had received immediate aid.
All this hate and blame and no mention of the DNC's antics of screwing him over.

Same old, Same old.

Same song different verse.

And everybody twists the truth to suit them. I don't have any ideas of how to fix it, because quite frankly I don't have a fucking clue. But something needs to change. In that, I am positive.

Or Old White Women. Seriously. Its not old or white. It's same old politics! It's not about gender. It's the same old power play club that is the problem.
Well I quoted based on him being an old white dude...lol.
But yes she needs to learn to go away too.
She has been nothing but a political carpetbagger trying her damndest to be relevant.
Enough is enough.

The sad unspoken reality even with a 3 million vote margin, she lost.
Yes there was meddling from outside, but at the end of the day she lost to arguably the worst candidate the GOP has ever run.
Hell a used condom has more character than him and is twice as useful.

Politically time has come for better, forward thinkers to run for office.
Innovators in technology and industry that can grow and be created in the States.
Those without ties to special interests of any kind.
Good, decent, honourable people who want a better nation for all.

Not a way to grow a brand, or get richer, but those willing to do right by history and citizens.
People that can still learn, who won't bullshit through things they do not know.
Instead let it be those with good sense, of good character and quality.
People to emulate and have shine out as examples.

They need not be perfect, but by God they should be capable of admitting wrong doing and have a desire to improve as well.
A leader need not be a perfect infallible specimen.
A leader needs only to be able to inspire others to good works, selfless service and in preserving the Constitution and Rule of Law.
A leader is not criminal, conniving, selfish, evil or mentally unstable to the detriment of millions.
A leader must have a clear articulate vision of how to move a great land forward in equality for every person.

For fucks sakes America you have 330 million people.
Pick 2 decent ones.
Not just the best of a bad lot, but howabout the best there is...period!

Well, that was mighty long winded of me.
Sorry.

How about America not try electing more old white men.
Plenty of capable people to do the job under 60.
65 needs to be the cut off for running for POTUS.

old people are smart though ... I would rather talk to a eighty year old over a forty year old any day.

Or Old White Women. Seriously. Its not old or white. It's same old politics! It's not about gender. It's the same old power play club that is the problem.

I love Trump ... because he might be in the club, but he talks to Americans like they're in the club too ... I'm talking average american here, because he's not talking to his friends ... they're all already rich. Which is fine. But he comes across like he really wants everyone to be in the club ... Everyone ate, everyone happy ... everybody dancing.

old people are smart though ... I would rather talk to a eighty year old over a forty year old any day.
Gotta disagree.
Smart people are smart.
Dumb people are dumb.
A person may have wisdom but still be an idiot
The reason for my age restrictions are to protect against mental infirmity complicated by age.

Leadership of a nation is too great to dick around with.

Back