• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
e99d9cc9-2c55-426a-b9c2-8d6dd50c326e-Rosa_Maria_Jamerson.jpg

A Phoenix woman who police say had been using objects such as a whip, hammer and meat tenderizer to hit her boyfriend's child for nearly two years was arrested on Tuesday.

On March 5, a 12-year-old boy was observed to have scars, abrasions and looped marks across multiple parts of his body that did not appear to be accidental injuries, according to court documents.
The next day, the victim was examined by the child protection team for Phoenix Children's Hospital, who documented the victim had extensive bruising and injuries that were grossly shaped, consistent with being struck at a high velocity with a flexible object, according to court documents.

The team also observed injuries reminiscent of scabbing, scarring and multiple other traumatic skin injuries.

The documents said that the boy was thin for his age and that his injuries were highly consistent with abusive trauma.
During a forensic interview, the victim revealed that from August 2018 to March 2020, his father's girlfriend, Rosa Maria Jamerson, 46, used various objects such as a whip, hammer, kitchen meat tenderizer, and broom to hit him multiple times.

The victim also told investigators that Jamerson had choked him, slapped him and thrown him onto the floor, according to court documents.

Jamerson was arrested on March 17. She denied causing the victim any injuries and claimed he was a liar, according to court documents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg what a horrible psycho witch hag. Oh wait, let me take the witch part back, witches can be okay.

If you close your eyes most of the way, and squint, and then look between 2 fingers while tilting your head to the left, the other adult in the picture looks a little bit like a Dad. I say that because, real hard not to notice some bitch doing those kinds of things to your son.

I’d rather be dead than have to have to make real-life eye contact with those wretched apes.

I can smell virtual wafts of rancid fried chicken grease, stale menthol cigarette smoke, and cheap blue-colored nautical-themed cologne that can be purchased at a liquor store, by simply viewing that family photo.

I have known her for years, she would never harm a child. She is innocent the full story shall come out the dad never got charged why?? Have any of you ever thought about this. Do you actually think the boy would tell on his father know facts before accusing she look like this because she is ill and can barely walk. Been ill for some time she is hurt from the lies being told. She had grandkids who stayed with her who has never been abused nor her children. Ppl are so quick to judge without knreal facts.

Oh my... the excuses... "her kids never got hurt" "Her grandkids never got abused" "Her her her... blah blah blah" and my personal fave from this one... "Why isn't he charged?" Uhmmm because he didn't do it? She's a step-monster, read this site man, you will find hundreds of stories of step parents mistreating and abusing the step kids and never did a damn thing against their bio-children.

So, sorry that your friend turned out to be a miserable cunt, but she fucking looks and acts evil.

I have known her for years, she would never harm a child. She is innocent the full story shall come out the dad never got charged why?? Have any of you ever thought about this. Do you actually think the boy would tell on his father know facts before accusing she look like this because she is ill and can barely walk. Been ill for some time she is hurt from the lies being told. She had grandkids who stayed with her who has never been abused nor her children. Ppl are so quick to judge without knreal facts.
Until they prove otherwise, I'm judging. I care more about the child than her funky ass feelings

What actually happened then? You say this but add nothing of value, no details, no nothing. If you claim to know what actually is going on, share it. Otherwise, your comment is worthless.

This happened over a year ago. Is the court case still pending for some reason? Why the delay? Where is she now? She been in jail awaiting trial this entire time?

Again, your post is fucking worthless.

No way dad didn’t know what was happening for two years. Poor kid wasn’t just abused, he was tortured.
She is about to go on the run she is out on bond
Post automatically merged:

Talk is she is about to go on the run she been laughing about the situation. So everyone has been reporting it. If she leave ti Mexico the boy dont get justice she should not be on bail

View attachment 33053

This bitch telling everyone she is about to go on the run to mexico this week why is she even out on bail. I hope they take her in before she try to run.

What actually happened then? You say this but add nothing of value, no details, no nothing. If you claim to know what actually is going on, share it. Otherwise, your comment is worthless.

This happened over a year ago. Is the court case still pending for some reason? Why the delay? Where is she now? She been in jail awaiting trial this entire time?

Again, your post is fucking worthless.
[/QU

Both of them need to be in jail, the dad too they're both wicked they're both bad drug addicts he is still in contact with this evil bitch

Last edited:
Oof. Not even manslaughter. 2nd degree murder is pretty damn clear in stating who this woman is. She shouldn't have been around children.

Was she ever convicted on these charges of abuse? Where is this boys actual mother? Because dad looks pretty strung out and greasy to be the custodial parent.

I hope she didn't get away with this or even worse that the victim didnt get sent home with her.

1713459127891.jpeg

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
JAMERSONROSAM

Commitment and Sentence Information 3 records

Commit#​
Sentence Length​
Sentence County​
Court Cause#​
Offense Date​
Sentence Date​
Sentence Status​
Crime​