• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman was allegedly gang-raped by three members of staff at an Indian hospital while she was being treated in intensive care.

The woman's husband alleged she was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, where she was given an injection and sedated.

She was then gang-raped by three men, her husband told police, according to the New Indian Express.

They need to just start executing rapists. There's a billion people in that country so I doubt anyone would miss them.
Plus with all the females babies being smothered, the ratio of males to females is completely out of whack. Killing the rapists will help get it back in sync.

Plus with all the females babies being smothered, the ratio of males to females is completely out of whack. Killing the rapists will help get it back in sync.
There are over 70 million more men than women in India and China combined, pretty much evenly split between the two.

Here's a 2018 Washington Post article about it.

Just to give a bit of comparison of how bad the adult (ages 15-49) sex ratio is in India & China, I'll compare it against the US.

US has 96 males to every 100 females (which is pretty normal for mammals)
India has 220 males for every 100 females
China has 280 males for every 100 females

That's a lot of hard dicks with few receptacles.

Last edited:
Holy shit i didnt know the stats were that out of wack.

I didnt know India had issues with that at all.

Disgusting trash cultures and countries for sure.

You also have to factor in how disproprotionately hideous the populace, especially the women, are in China and especially India. WHen considering that 220 males to 100 females, of that female group prob only 30 are bangable in the slightest. And this is coming from someone who honestly kinda has a thing for Indian broads, Mindy Kaling for example can fucking get it any time she wants.

So this must mean women have an opportunity to better their lot, right? Wrong. Instead desperate bachelors are snatching women & girls off the streets or trafficking them in from other countries.

India & China should start a war. Let the young men kill each other.

Auuuugghh nnoooo, you don't say????? Services them right, now they gotta do 15 jumping jacks, 1/5 hour of nose in as corner before they get to burn the victim/s alive in her (possibly her fam)home, unless the village gets to her first.

Back