• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Because I care, I finally took the time to get Elasticsearch installed on our server. It is now tied into the forums and our search function is working BEAUTIFULLY. I know it took forever, but it is done and should save you from having to do a bunch of tricks while searching for a thread.

Now why don't you show me and the mods (who have been helping tremendously) by becoming a Bold member if you aren't already, or donate a little sumpin' sumpin'.

BTW, starting in March, I will be giving away one DD coffee mug away to a random Bold member. I've also reached out to some artists to do some commission work to finally get some stickers people keep asking for, as well as some new shirts for both DD and SD. I doubt we will be using Zazzle (their markup is crazy for something like this) and doing a little research into what my options are.

Last edited:
but his griping about it earlier was warranted and got me looking back into it again after I gave up awhile back.
We appreciate ya bro

You're all very welcome. This would not have happened without me, you heard it from the head honcho himself.

That said, the mods never seemed to have much trouble merging threads before. I think ill continue to not waste my time attempting searches and just post shit when i want without any regard for whether it's already up.

I luuuuuuuv stickers. And I'd sport a T-shirt... Hell yeah!!!

WORD ! tee-s and tanks ... or pens, cause I don't type all the time.

Like sometimes i like notes ... but other times I like a post-it stuck to the back of my phone.
Post automatically merged:

Again, it wwas pretty much all thanks to me. Nothing would have happened if it wasnt for me.

Yeah whatever ... who cares, the stickers are all me !!! Me ... me ... me ... me ... me.

Last edited:
Back