• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I am troubled by how the articles I have read are portraying this kid. They all seem to express doubt he is telling the truth, which seems pretty harsh considering he is claiming to be a kidnapped kid who has been held for years and abused.

I don't recall this level of doubt early on in cases like Jaycee Dugard or similar. Why the difference here? Because he is male? Other?

Why not give the poor kid the benefit of the doubt until we know for sure?

Last edited:
Read another article that suggests the police/incident reports is based off information given to authorities by the ohio/kentucky trash hicks that first found the kid. Apparently he told them he was Pitzen, they googled it to see what he was talking about, and included mention of it when they contacted authorities.

Why not give the poor kid the benefit of the doubt until we know for sure?

Some of us do know for sure and we think this kid is an opportunistic delinquent, if not outright scumbag.

I don't recall this level of doubt early on in cases like Jamie Dugar or similar. Why the difference here? Because he is male? Other?

Two reasons. #1, the story with his mom leaves very little doubt that she murdered him. This isnt like the other cases where a kid seemed to of vanished into thin air. ALL signs pointed toward the nutter mom slaughtering Timmothy. Right out of the gate a kid popping up saying theyre him is going to be very hard to believe.

#2, to my memory, Dugar didnt have some bizarre story that just sounded off. Sure, it's crazy that someone would be abducted and kept prisoner for that long, but outside of that core aspect of it, nothing she had or at least that was initially reported seemed too "off" or likely full of holes. I already mentioned my reasonable beefs with the story here. Someone else said the timeline doesnt match and the kid has been gone 8 years, not 7(although i havent bothered to do the math to check on that). In that chatbox Morbid made the GREAT point of how odd it was that the kid seemingly didnt know the kidnappers names. He's been with em 7 years and they were THAT secretive and kept him THAT controlled and in the dark that he NEVER even learned their names? Also, the father has done interviews in the past where he actually spoke about his wonder as to why Timmothy hasnt tried to come home or make a phone call if someone had him. He has talked about how they taught him about 9-11, taught him to learn his address and phone numbers and what to do if youre in trouble. Again, possible he was kept under lock and key for 7 years and NEVER had access, or was fed some yarn like the Shawn Hornbeck kid that if he makes a break, his family will be killed. But i think it's MORE likely this is all simply a big ruse.

Also telling that a search of hotels didnt turn up anything. I havent been to a hotel in the past decade that didnt make you at the very least put the make/model and color of your vehicle, and most require license plate #s when you check in. Camera/surveillance footage is everywhere, especially with hotels, to include parkin lot coverrage. I do wonder how extensive the investigation was prior to the authorities telling the media the search didnt reveal anything though. But as is, it doesnt add confidence.

Last edited:
DNA test results should be back today.
this should be interesting, as regardless of insane story which I don't believe per se,, I think he is the kid [based entirely on his face] , and who knows, remember that insane parody type real life story of the golds gym murderers in Fla with the kidnapping? imagine describing them
Post automatically merged:

Heavy came through again, maybe she gave him away or lost him & then killed herself
https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/amy-fry-pitzen-timmothy-pitzens-mother/

Last edited:
Why would Spike and Thrasher keep the kid hidden from the world for this long? What is in it for them? So they ran around under the radar drinking Mt Dew and lifting weights while lil Timmy was locked down in a hotel room?

Why would Spike and Thrasher keep the kid hidden from the world for this long?

At least one of the articles said he claimed he was "passed around" over the years, to different people.

Also, if the mother wanted to kill him, why not just kill him where she was? And why have no remains been found in all these years?

Last edited:
At least one of the articles said he claimed he was "passed around" over the years, to different people.

Also, if the mother wanted to kill him, why not just kill him where she was? And why have no remains been found in all these years?
People are so fucking weird. Hey, I got this kid who needs to stay under the radar... you want to hide him for awhile?
I hope it is him. Close this weird effed up case and move on.

The young man was found Wednesday afternoon on the west side of Newport, Kentucky. He claimed to be Timmothy Pitzen, an Illinois boy who has been missing since 2011.

But he lied to investigators, officials with the FBI said Thursday. He is actually Brian Michael Rini, 23, from Medina, Ohio, according to Newport Police.

Wow not even a runaway kid. Just some 23 year old asshole!?

Has he been charged with false report or anything like that? They fucking better. Needs to be forced to reimburse every law enforcement agency involved for the cost of their short lived investigation too. I will be FURIOUS if this doesnt occur. They need to drop the hammer and hit him with federal charges, fucker lied to the FBI. Michael Flynn his ass. Im outright shocked and kinda pissed that no article ive read yet says this has already occurred. What are they waiting for?

There is no evidence whatsoever that he was "passed around". Pretty much the ONLY reason any investigator or family member has any hope whatsoever that he might still be alive is cuz they just cant fathom the mom hurting him(which is extra bizarre to me since the other option is she left him with total strangers who then kept him from his family forever, so either way she DID in fact hurt the kid). Weve seen that naivety and idiocy play out before though. People are pretty fucking stupid when it comes to accepting what scumbags are capable of, certainly what mentally ill fucktards are capable of. That mix of desperation of wanting their loved one back combined with a refusal to acccept a loved one is a vile EVIL fucking monster can be quite strong, unfortunately.

She had threatened divorce recently, prior to her runaway/suicide. It's been reported her mental health had deteiorriated, that the marriage was suffering. Friends have also said that her biggest fear was that she might lose custody, likely due to her nutbaggery. That's why she did this. She no doubt had some serious spite for the husband, it was one of those, "i dont want to live anymore, and if i cant have my son, NO ONE CAN!!!". She was a monster, plain and simple. You seriously can not ask for a more horrifyingly perfect, "holy shit, she HAD to of murdered that kid!" scenario.

As for why she didnt kill him in the hotel room with her, who knows, she was a nutter. Shit like that has occurred before with parents who do this type of thing. Think there was one just a month or two ago where a woman shot/killed like 3 of her kids in a wooded area and then offed herself in another location. It happens. Who knows why. I think it's very likely in this situation that she perhaps didn't want anyone to know she killed him, hence hiding the body and writing that note. And there are plenty of missing people cases where bodies are never found, it IS possible to hide a body. Not sure why that aspect would even give you pause in the slightest.

Last edited:
Wow not even a runaway kid. Just some 23 year old asshole!?

Has he been charged with false report or anything like that? They fucking better. Needs to be forced to reimburse every law enforcement agency involved for the cost of their short lived investigation too. I will be FURIOUS if this doesnt occur. They need to drop the hammer and hit him with federal charges, fucker lied to the FBI. Michael Flynn his ass. Im outright shocked and kinda pissed that no article ive read yet says this has already occurred. What are they waiting for?

There is no evidence whatsoever that he was "passed around". Pretty much the ONLY reason any investigator or family member has any hope whatsoever that he might still be alive is cuz they just cant fathom the mom hurting him(which is extra bizarre to me since the other option is she left him with total strangers who then kept him from his family forever, so either way she DID in fact hurt the kid). Weve seen that naivety and idiocy play out before though. People are pretty fucking stupid when it comes to accepting what scumbags are capable of, certainly what mentally ill fucktards are capable of. That mix of desperation of wanting their loved one back combined with a refusal to acccept a loved one is a vile EVIL fucking monster can be quite strong, unfortunately.

She had threatened divorce recently, prior to her runaway/suicide. It's been reported her mental health had deteiorriated, that the marriage was suffering. Friends have also said that her biggest fear was that she might lose custody, likely due to her nutbaggery. That's why she did this. She no doubt had some serious spite for the husband, it was one of those, "i dont want to live anymore, and if i cant have my son, NO ONE CAN!!!". She was a monster, plain and simple. You seriously can not ask for a more horrifyingly perfect, "holy shit, she HAD to of murdered that kid!" scenario.

As for why she didnt kill him in the hotel room with her, who knows, she was a nutter. Shit like that has occurred before with parents who do this type of thing. Think there was one just a month or two ago where a woman shot/killed like 3 of her kids in a wooded area and then offed herself in another location. It happens. Who knows why. I think it's very likely in this situation that she perhaps didn't want anyone to know she killed him, hence hiding the body and writing that note. And there are plenty of missing people cases where bodies are never found, it IS possible to hide a body. Not sure why that aspect would even give you pause in the slightest.
Ladies and demons... @JackBurton says, "I told you so!"

A man who authorities say claimed to be an Illinois boy who disappeared eight years ago was charged Friday with making false statements. The FBI said the suspect had twice before made similar claims in which he falsely portrayed himself as a juvenile sex trafficking victim.

Brian Rini of Medina, Ohio, was jailed in Cincinnati on Thursday. The FBI has identified Rini as the person who claimed to be Timmothy Pitzen, who disappeared in 2011 at age 6.

He needs to find a new con, the sex trafficking shtick doesn't work after a certain age, especially when there is a 5 o'clock shadow in the mugshot.
He also told investigators he wanted to get away from his own family.

“When questioned further, Rini stated that he wished he had a father like Timmothy’s,” court documents say.
If that is true, he spoiled it with multiple "crying wolf" antics. He better hope Dr Phil or someone like that is calling.

I read he IS being charged with lying to investigators.

The grandmother of Pitzen said this caused them to relive ALL the pain all over again like it was the first day the nightmare occurred, and then added that she felt for this man and expressed sorrow that he had a life that caused him to want to be someone else.

That woman is a fucking saint.

and then added that she felt for this man and expressed sorrow that he had a life that caused him to want to be someone else.

That woman is a fucking saint.

Yes, she is very kind about this situation.
I'm not convinced Brian Rini's life upbringing was so horrible that he needed to pretend he has a nicer family. I need to see some facts. He has no credibility, and he could be playing the pity angle. It seems to be working with some.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ed-judge-hearing-claimed-arrested/3413123002/
[...]
Rini, a convicted felon from Medina, has been detained without bond since being charged. He is being held at the Butler County Jail, where records list him at 5-foot-9 and 145 pounds.

He was released from an Ohio prison last month after serving more than a year for burglary and vandalism. In that case, from Medina County, Rini told neighbors that he had bought a $400,000 home that was listed for sale. He and others broke in and then hosted a party at the home, causing more than $1,000 in damage.

[...]

Last edited:
(CINCINNATI) — An Ohio man who claimed to be a child who disappeared at age 6 pleaded guilty Wednesday to aggravated identity theft and will serve two years in prison, minus time served.

Brian Michael Rini, 24, of Medina, will be on one year of probation to be served at the end of his sentence, U.S. Judge Michael Barrett told him. Rini will be credited for time served dating to his arrest April 4, 2019.

Rini, now with a neatly trimmed beard, answered Barrett with a soft “Yes, sir,” when asked whether he understood the consequences of his plea.

Prosecutors dropped charges of lying to FBI agents. Barrett ordered a presentencing investigation into Rini’s background, but both sides agreed that the federal identity theft statute requires a two-year sentence and that Rini will remain jailed without bond during the official sentencing.
[....]
Rini had been released from a state prison last March after serving more than a year on burglary and vandalism charges. Prison records show he was accused of making up stories during his time there.

Richard Monahan, a federal public defender, told Barrett that Rini still faces state probation violation charges, among other pending legal matters.
[....]

A federal judge Tuesday sentenced an apologetic Ohio man to two years behind bars and one year of probation for falsely claiming to be a long-missing Illinois child.

Brian Michael Rini, now 25, said he was sorry during the video hearing before U.S. District Judge Michael Barrett made his sentence official.

“I wish that I could just take it back,” Rini said. “I am sorry to the family.”

The judge said Rini should receive mental health treatment and counseling, have no contact with the missing boy's family, and can't have drugs or guns.
1608074527509.png

Latest posts

Back