• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Michigan State Police say 52-year-old Paul Norgiel of Armada Township, who works as a custodian in the Armada school district, faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.

He was arrested Thursday after a witness, now revealed to be a coworker, called police to report Norgiel said he was bored and should go to a local business with an AK and 12 rounds.The witness told police because he knew Norgiel owned firearms, he took it as a threat.

Norgiel was arrested, and MSP troopers seized one semi-automatic long gun and one pistol from his home. Police have not disclosed the name of the business mentioned by the suspect."

Link!

DrDe1c.jpg

Betting he said Wal-Mart.

No one ever wants to go to Target.
Hell even the name is a tease!

Every time I hear school janitor I think of that sawdust used to soak up puke.
Every.
Single.
Time.

Good on the friend for reporting him to police. If more people were willing to do this when there were red flags, we might stop some mass shooters before they kill.

Back