• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man and a woman have been charged with sex crimes involving nine juvenile victims ranging in age from 2 to 11 years old.

According to the Chester Police Department, 34-year-old Sara Lacy and 31-year-old Bradley Corlew Sr. have been charged with multiple counts of first and second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, exploitation of a minor and disseminating harmful material to a minor.

Officers responded to a home in Chester, South Carolina, on Aug. 22 to speak with Lacy who said she had been physically assaulted by Corlew. Upon further investigation, it was determined that more than the assault had taken place at the home.

From Dec. 2018 through Aug. 2019, police say Lacy and Corlew committed acts against nine juvenile victims in the home. Officials say there are more charges pending.

During a press conference Friday, the Chief of Police said this is “the most disturbing case he’s ever come across” in his 26 years of law enforcement. He said the children are doing much better and are happy to be free from the situation.

Bond was denied for both Corlew and Lacy.
1569000297609.png

That was pretty fucking vague. I guess we'll have to wait to figure out what happened.

Cops: Ok, what happened maam?
Sara: He hit me!
Brad: She hits the kids!
Sara: Well, he fucks the kids!
Brad: She fucks them too!
Cops: Wait, what kids?
Brad & Sara: All nine of our kids.

Wait is she 31yr old and has 9 kids????

Last edited:
That's not his wife.. I looked at Facebook accounts..he just got married.. the kids mom died 2 years ago they each had kids but none together I believe..
Post automatically merged:

So this sara chick is his ex girlfriend ..him and new wife only dated like a month before they married like 2 weeks ago..

Last edited:
“This is crazy,” says neighbor Michelle Blue. She says she saw the kids, but never the parents. “What in the hell was they doing? You know, to the kids? They make ’em go outside, play a little bit while they get their stuff set up? That’s what goes through my head,” she says. She also says, “I think they oughta hang ’em. I’m serious. When somebody does that to a child, they will always do it to a child.”

Check out the cast of characters and their FB feeds.

Sara's FB

Brad's

Heather's (Brad's new wife)

To tell you the truth, I'm thinking this might be all made up by Sara. I could be wrong, it won't be the first time, but I can see Brad's ex-squeeze getting all jealous for him getting married and pulling some shit like this.

Check out the cast of characters and their FB feeds.

Sara's FB

Brad's

Heather's (Brad's new wife)

To tell you the truth, I'm thinking this might be all made up by Sara. I could be wrong, it won't be the first time, but I can see Brad's ex-squeeze getting all jealous for him getting married and pulling some shit like this.

yeah, I think those pages are all gone already. ("Page not found")

This is probably the worst episode of the Brady Bunch ever.

1678299944211.png

A 33-year-old South Carolina man was sentenced to life in prison plus 30 years after being found guilty on multiple child sex charges.
Bradley Mark Corlew was arrested and charged with various child sex assault charges back in September 2019.

Chester Police began their investigation on Aug. 22, 2019, when then-34-year-old Sara Lacy reported she had been assaulted by then-31-year-old Corlew. Further investigation uncovered nine juvenile victims.
The children are not being identified due to their age, but the police said they are relatives of Lacy and Corlew. The victims testified at Corlew's trial, which resulted in multiple guilty verdicts on charges such as first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, second-degree criminal sexual conduct.

The incidents spanned between December 2018 and August 2019.
Corlew was a registered sex offender for a crime he committed in Pender County, North Carolina, which is just north of Wilmington, back in 2008.

1678299846659.png

LACY, SARAH NICOLE (00386348

Projected Release Date 07/28/2028
Projected Parole Eligibility Date 01/12/2024
SUP Re-Entry Date 01/30/2028

CHILD NEGLECT ADULT-STRAIGHT SENTENCE 5YRS
CRIM. SOLICITATION MINOR ADULT-STRAIGHT SENTENCE 10YRS

Last edited:
Back