• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

WryBread

http://www.eagletribune.com/punews/local_story_062071408.html

I could puke. This is so revolting. My fingertips are cringing.

"When Edgardo Tirado took off his gloves in the Lawrence police booking room to be fingerprinted after his Feb. 7 drug arrest, police saw rows of thick stitches on the tips of his fingers and thumbs."

"A federal court recently sentenced an Arizona plastic surgeon to 18 months in prison for replacing the fingerprints of a man involved in a drug ring with skin from the bottom of his feet. The doctor had been practicing in Mexico and was caught when a man was caught sneaking across the U.S. border bandaged and limping badly from the painful procedure."

And more. Wouldn't the new scar patterns be as individual the old prints? So unless a person were planning to go straight, it would just be a matter of time until they'd have a record again.

Back