• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman was arrested after deputies say she attacked another woman with a stun gun in front of a Spartanburg County home.

Deputies were called to a home on Boundary Drive shortly before noon Tuesday for a reported disturbance.

When deputies arrived, they found two bloody women on the ground fighting.

According to the report, 22-year-old Savanna Grace White drove to the home and attacked the girlfriend of her child's father.

White began shoving and grabbed the victim before pulling out a stun gun and stunning her, the report says.

The victim was reportedly able to get the stun gun away from White and was able to fight her and hold her down until deputies arrived.

White told deputies that she needed to check on her baby, who was in the car during the attack, according to the report.

So many idiots put wayyyy too much faith in those cheap ass junk tasers you can buy. I highly doubt this was some police style/caliber tazer and instead was some junk stun gun piece of gimmick trash that dipshits carry around in their purses idiotically thinking it will save em from getting kidnapped/raped or would be useful against a rival baby momma.
Post automatically merged:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAA! Bitch got her face beat the fuck in! AND she got arrested! 'm sure being tased over some dude was totally worth it for the other girl too :rolleyes:
But seriously, the dick couldn't be THAT good.

Wow youre a class act arent you

Just came across her video about this on TikTok and I knew I had seen her picture on here. A picture in her video was her son, 3yrs old at the time with all sorts of bruises on his face. She fought the girlfriend over what happened to him.

Latest posts

Back