• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ells9824

Bold Member!
A leading human rights group appealed to Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah on Thursday to stop the execution of a woman accused of witchcraft and performing supernatural acts.

Falih's case underscores shortcomings in Saudi Arabia's Islamic legal system in which rules of evidence are shaky, lawyers are not always present and sentences often depend on the whim of judges.

http://tinyurl.com/26x4b4

I really have to ask why no country is saying HEY about this. Is it because Saudi controls a lot of oil? I know they speak out when its Muslim countries in Africa wanting to punish woman [edit: by death]for lessor things. These people also thinks it can take sperm 3 years to penetrate an egg,too. That should show their flawed thinking.

Last edited:
appeal to the chief chimp- in bed
with the camel fornicator in charge.

women in those countries are not
considered human beings. they are
less than livestock in what passes
for the minds of men. the irony of it
is those men don't have the sense
nature gave the livestock.

Just a few weeks ago I remember reading an article talking about plans to start letting women drive in the next couple of years. And now this? But it ought to come as no shock really, since one step forward is always followed by two steps backwards. I'd like to see the Saudis get demolished. But their foreign policy is too inoffensive for most states to bother. Maybe one day Israel will get a good leader who, after taking care of the internal Arab terrorism threat, decides to actually lay out states that are funding terrorism and Islamist fundamentalism. But I wouldn't count on it.

Back