• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
It's an medical condition that affects many people and is commonly seen on the front page comments as well as these forums. I am going to post an email we just got from someone who is suffering from this definciency in hopes of raising awareness and hopefully finding a cure. It would be nice if one day, in the future, some of these people were in on the joke.

Support Dreamin Demon and buy us a beer? Why would I want to do that when you have recently bragged about going out and buying yourself a brand new car and that you made a shit load of money on another day? Was it money made legally? Just because you run this crime site does not make you an angel by any means. You obviously already have plenty of money already because you choose to brag about it on the website. Cutting off your nose despite your face or so it seems. You can go buy your own goddamned beer!

My response:

You may want to go look up the definition for sarcasm, and while you are doing that, go look up dumbass. The former is a pretty good description of just about everything I post while the latter is a pretty good one for how you just came across with your email.

I really wish I had not been so harsh, but I was ignorant to the seriousness of Sarcasm Perceptivity Deficiency (SPD) and for that I apologize. So please, anyone reading this, please donate to the site so that I can keep talking ads off the site and continue to fund my coke habit and in return I will try to spread the word on SPD and the morons who have it.

Thanks, and God bless you all.

i agree. it's becoming a bigger and bigger epidemic. let's have a telethon! (someone would start a Facebook petition against it though)

My mother has SPD and she also lacks the sense of humor gene. We had looked into a transplant but it was too expensive, so we just have to live with her as she is. We don't tell her jokes anymore because if you have to explain them they ain't funny, and they just kinda fall on the floor and wiggle around looking uncomfortable.

My younger life was hell, HELL I tell you!!

Come to think of it... it's not limited to the sub-category of "sarcasm." Lately i'm appalled at the numbers of people i've seen suffering from late-stage, terminal Lack of Any Sense of Humor Whatsoever (LASH-w).

every day we must pray for the cure.

it is an epidemic, and people are getting more stupid as well. i don't know why, but one has got to attribute to the other...:stupido3:

In addition to donations to help Morbid spread the word to people unaware of this condition, you can also help those who suffer from it!

64ijqq.jpg
The official, easy-to-use punctuation mark to emphasize a sarcastic phrase, sentence or message. Once downloaded to your computer or cell phone, it’s a quick key-stroke or two to insert the
i5omsx.jpg
® where you want, when you want, in your communications with the world. Never again be misunderstood! Never again waste a good sarcastic line on someone who doesn’t get it!
http://www.sarcmark.com/

It's free! Although I bet sufferers of Sarcasm Perceptivity Deficiency will still not get it...

(I have not downloaded that software. Cruel bitch that I am prefers to laugh at those afflicted with this.)

... i picture someone saying "uhhh what's that, i don't have that on my computer, are you making fun of me?" *reported!* lol

I just realized that they even used the phrase wrong. Cut off your nose despite your face? lol! Oh Jesus I could have had a field day with that one.

I just read the despite yout face comment on facebook. Can we have a Sarcasm Perceptivity Deficiency (SPD) spokeperson character? One of blogs I enjoy has Snarky, the Owl. He is out to helps people know about Overshare disorder. Great cause. Can we have one of those for this cause? It will get the kids attention! :crazy:

Last edited:
You mean you aren't independently wealthy? And you don't have hooker and blow parties with Jaded? Fuck. Not only is my perception of you ruined now but i guess I will never get that invite i have been waiting for.

Hey Morbid I heard that you pay your mods 45 grand a year and take them on trips to Vegas as a Christmas gift, all expenses paid.
(That's where people should be tipped off to sarcasm, though not everyone understands how your site works)

Morbid and Jaded and the mods do this because they enjoy it, not because it makes them money. It's a hobby, one that Morbid pays for out of pocket.
He's right about the ads, he could get them but then all of us who are spoiled and don't like them would be pissed.
DONATE
Sheesh break it down. If you spend a ton of time here, what's 5,10,15 bucks to help out? I have more fun here than I do at a theme park and those are normally 20 dollars to enter for a day of riding roller coasters and puking up elephant ears (that were even more money)
Simple math:)

Edit: Although I did make a couple of friends at a theme park once (Kings Dominion in Virginia) a guy and his gf were hitting me and my bf with the water squirters you can use on unsuspecting people as they ride the 'safe' logging ride (as in not getting wet) they felt badly so we ended up hanging out and riding rides together for the rest of the day. Good people.
I've made more than 2 friends here and I just want to say gracias mi amigo!

Last edited:
45K a year and trips to Las Vegas. Great. Just fucking GREAT. Finally I discover the truth. Because he's been paying ME a nickel per word and sent me on a "vacation" to Matagorda, Texas. (I had to drive myself.) AND I bet the "deep discount" he gives me on the drugs isn't so deep after all.

Motherfucker.

there's a good example of this affliction on the FP right now, under the cow torture article.

i'm not sure if i'd diagnose that as sarcasm perceptivity deficiency or just full-on TROLL perceptivity deficiency.

I heard Morbid was saving for a new couch, as the last one is full of teeth marks from Jaded and Nell; not to mention the biological contributions from (fill in the blank) .

So I threw him a shilling or two to stop his crying. Hope he appreciates the fuck out of it.

What I'd like to know is how this fucker managed to fit us into his busy schedule of puppy raping just to send a snotty message........ wake up and smell the bile...

Asshole probably couldnt buy beer legally if he wanted to.....

Back