• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Sarasota County deputies were alerted Sunday to the child abuse case. After obtaining a search warrant, they said they found the zip ties and plywood inside the home of 41-year-old Frank McKay.

According to the sheriff's office, the 13-year-old victim was bound to the plywood because he had stolen food and money to buy snacks. He had to sleep without a mattress or any linens, detectives said.

"He was zip-tied to that piece of plywood for at least two months, and more specifically over the last week or so, the individuals who were taking care of him were not giving him proper food or linens or a mattress at all," said Kaitlyn Perez, spokesperson for the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office.

Detectives said the boy was given a salad, a banana and two bottles of water each day while remaining tied to the plywood.
[....]
Investigators say the child was also bound while visiting McKay's girlfriend, 38-year-old Adecia Johnson.

Both were arrested on several charges including aggravated child abuse and false imprisonment.

Officials did not specify the relationship between McKay and the victim.
full

A Sarasota father is accused of using zip ties to bind his 13-year-old to a piece of plywood, according to deputies.

"McKay has more than a dozen prior arrests in Sarasota County for crimes including Contempt of Court for Non Payment Child Support, Burglary, Possession of Cocaine, and more," the sheriff's office said in a press release.

This guy was programming a child through sadistic abuse. Some call this MKUltra. A few more attach a religious connection to trigger a select majority. Be it Jesuit, Rabbi. Pedo-Prophet or the ever popular Moloch deity.

The only religious symbolism a sex slave programmer requires is a sound proof room or mobile murder van.
Group rates can make it a club or charter with bona fides.

I really wish I was a liar and fraud. A select few might even agree.

Jesus Christ.

A salad, a banana and some water once a day. Of course a growing boy is going to steal food. He's a 13 year old boy not a rabbit.

And of course the adults are fat asses.
My buns eat way more than this even!
Greens, some pellets in limited amounts.
Unlimited hay and water.
Grapes or banana for treats.
Other fruits and veggies.

This story of course has people who never missed a meal.
SMH.

This guy was programming a child through sadistic abuse. Some call this MKUltra. A few more attach a religious connection to trigger a select majority. Be it Jesuit, Rabbi. Pedo-Prophet or the ever popular Moloch deity.

The only religious symbolism a sex slave programmer requires is a sound proof room or mobile murder van.
Group rates can make it a club or charter with bona fides.

I really wish I was a liar and fraud. A select few might even agree.
This sounds like one of those pages on the back end of a google search. You know the ones. Pages that are made of seemingly random bits of other websites and make no sense. One paragraph from an academic research report, next one copied from a refrigerator repair manual, third one a quote from the review of a children's movie, etcetera.

1678458462427.png

Name:MCKAY, FRANK OLIVER

Supervision Begin Date:04/19/2021
Current Location:SARASOTA
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:04/18/2025

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
07/10/2019WILLFUL CHILD ABUSE04/16/2021SARASOTA19098024Y 0M 0D
07/10/2019FALS.IMPRSN-NO 787.01 INT04/16/2021SARASOTA19098024Y 0M 0D

Back