• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 29-year-old Texas woman is facing capital murder charges in the deaths of her 5 and 7-years-old daughters.

Sarah Nicole Henderson is being held in Henderson. "It's being considered family violence," Hillhouse said. "She's being charged with capital murder."

Henderson's bond has not been set yet. No motive for the shooting has been revealed.

According to Fox 4, deputies went to Henderson's home near Mabank at around 11.30pm Wednesday (1 November) following a report of a possibly suicidal woman. Deputies were met by a man and a woman at the door and were told everything was fine and no one was in danger.

Three hours later, police received a 911 call from the man claiming the woman had shot her children. The two girls were dead when paramedics arrived, the sheriff said. According to CBS Dallas-Fort Worth, the girls' bodies were taken to American Forensics in Dallas for examination.

Henderson County officials are working with Child Protective Services and the Texas Rangers in the investigation and a search warrant has been issued for the home.

"The family has had previous contact with CPS in 2010 but not recently," CPS spokeswoman Marissa Gonzales told The Star-Telegram in an email. "Details of those interactions are confidential."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/woman-charged-capital-murder-shooting-deaths-her-two-daughters-1645705
sarah-nicole-henderson.jpg

deputies went to Henderson's home near Mabank at around 11.30pm Wednesday (1 November) following a report of a possibly suicidal woman. Deputies were met by a man and a woman at the door and were told everything was fine and no one was in danger.

Three hours later, police received a 911 call from the man claiming the woman had shot her children.
:eek:
:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

When called in to a possible suicide concern,
why would you not take the person in for a hold and assessment.

Hope she offs herself

A north Texas woman who has been charged with shooting and killing her two daughters as they slept planned on murdering the young pair for weeks, police say.

Sarah Nicole Henderson, 29, of Mabank, has been charged with two counts of capital murder after fatally shooting Kenlie, five, and KayLee Danielle, seven.

Her husband, Jacob, who is stepfather to the girls, told deputies that she told him: 'Babe, I just shot the kids' before he found them dead in the living room.

Sheriff Hillhouse said Sarah confessed when talking to investigators and said she had been planning to kill the girls and her husband for several weeks.

She tried to kill her husband too, but the gun malfunctioned, authorities said.

Jacob had initially called 911 about 11.30pm on Wednesday to ask for medical help for his wife. According to a recording of that call provided by the sheriff's office, he tells operators that she won't listen to him and that she is 'freaking out like someone is out to get her'.

He calls back to cancel the call a few minutes later saying that Sarah told him she's fine now and is acting normally. The call was coded as a potential suicide when reported to the sheriff's office. Deputies responded to the house about 11.45pm, when the couple told deputies they were OK and didn't need help.

Jacob called 911 again about 2.24am on Thursday to report that his wife had shot the girls. He can be heard sobbing and asking why she had done it in the recording released by the sheriff's office.

'She was asleep when I went to sleep last night. I woke up and she came in there said: "Babe, I just shot the kids". And I didn't want to believe it. I went in there and they were dead,' Jacob tells the 911 dispatcher.

He said the girls were asleep in the living room, and that they had both been shot in the head.

Sarah can be heard in the background asking her husband to kill her or shoot her, saying people are after her and that they're coming. At one point in the recording she yells: 'God forgive me' and 'What did I do, Lord? What did I do?'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ors-Texas-woman-planned-daughters-deaths.html
45FC895900000578-5047903-Sarah_confessed_when_talking_to_investigators_that_she_had_been_-a-2_1509740419939.jpg

What a waste of precious life. How do you walk up to someone and just blurt out "Babe, I just shot the kids"? Screw loose.

Back