• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Sarah, 38, has Down syndrome, and loves to talk out loud to herself — usually pretend conversations with friends or commentary about events at her day program for adults with disabilities.

But on March 21, Sherry, 66, emerged from the shower and, sitting on her bed, “realized I didn’t hear Sarah,” she says. Running to the door, she looked down the road leading away from the home she shares with her daughter in a community outside Tucson. But Sarah was gone. “My first thought was that she’d just walked further than she was allowed,” says Galloway. “I got in the car and drove down the road. No Sarah. I was freaking out. … Within about 10 minutes, we’d called 911.”

Professional and volunteer searches by foot, vehicle, K-9 and air failed to yield a trace of Sarah."

DD1d.jpg

Latest posts

Back