• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
27yq495.jpg
15etis2.jpg
2w4ec1h.jpg

Brandon Holloway, Sara Newberry (after drug binge... and sometime in the past)
A couple faces child abuse and robbery charges and could be tied to various burglaries around Knox County.

Emergency medical workers arrived at a church parking lot and found Brandon Holloway, 23, and Sara Newberry, 24, passed out in a van with a 7-month-old baby boy under Newberry, according to the Knox County Sheriff's Office.

Two people had called E-911 throughout the day to report they'd seen the couple doing drugs in the van, but the couple had driven away each time, KCSO spokeswoman Martha Dooley said.

The pair are accused of breaking into a home in East Knox County, Dooley said. Investigators believe they might be tied to other burglaries around the county, she said.

Deputies arrested Holloway and Newberry on charges of child abuse, neglect, aggravated robbery and felony theft. Holloway also faces charges of second-offense driving under the influence and violation of the implied consent law.

The state Department of Children's Services took custody of the baby.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/apr/30/burglary-suspects-arrested-after-passing-out-with/

Her MySpace (blog?): http://www.myspace.com/FoxEChiCK07
His (useless, like him): http://www.myspace.com/381345305

I like her Myspace page. Say's "proud mommy" and her mood is "drunk". Epitome of parenting.

There are many pictures with her child. Hopefully she can get her act cleaned up and return to being a good mom for her child. It's sad to see the decline in her personal appearance due to drugs. Hopefully this will be a huge wake-up call.

I like her Myspace page. Say's "proud mommy" and her mood is "drunk". Epitome of parenting.

There are many pictures with her child. Hopefully she can get her act cleaned up and return to being a good mom for her child. It's sad to see the decline in her personal appearance due to drugs. Hopefully this will be a huge wake-up call.

There are comments in an another article that say the child you are seeing in the MySpace pics was already removed from her prior to this incident. It also said she had been arrested for drugs and burglary before.

She has no pictures of him on her MS except these at 5mo pregnant:

Baby Isaiah Scott
ivbrrd.jpg

Despite the baby being 7 months old now. Plenty of her daughter and even some of asswipe and his daughter from "somewhere else".

What a stupid dumbass. Well both of them but especially the "mother". I hope that baby gets place in a GOOD HOME where people will love & care for him.

This story would be kinda funny if it werent for the all the harm done to the children. I keep visualizing a Mystery Machine type van with clouds of smoke pouring out moving from White Castles to Taco Bells around town with frantic callers to 911 and the cops rolling around on the look out.

Im sick, I know.

m_4551f3919a235e522286f91e74647c31.jpg

captioned: Oh My GOD!!! I LOVE her! ....what a baby doll.

Like DV said, no pictures of baby Isaiah. I wonder if baby Allie pictured above was in the van too? Both would be exposed to who knows what kind of shit they were smokn' it up. Yeah, that's love for ya. And I don't care what your smokin' in there, that's a small space, and if windows were just cracked a bit, real bad idea to have your kids in there.

The should have just take the kiddos to grandma, the alternative idea is just brain dead.

m_64ea090ea253c115b6f347d35a6719de.jpg

captioned: Yea, on the laptop like always. Luvz it!

I hope she reads about her stupid ass on DD....yeah, you, that what I said.

Be happy and loved little ones, in a safe home.

Couple get jail time for child neglect charges

Add this to the list of parental commandments - thou shalt not get doped up in a church parking lot and pass out on top of your baby.

Brandon Holloway, 24, and Sara Newberry, 25, are headed to jail on child neglect charges after admitting they passed out inside their van in April 2009 in the parking lot of Freedom Fellowship Baptist Church with their 7-month-old son trapped underneath Newberry.

Newberry, who is now serving a six-year sentence for violating the terms of probation in a Sevier County case, struck a deal for a misdemeanor conviction that carries a sentence of one day shy of a year.

Holloway on Monday agreed, in a deal brokered by attorney John Boucher, to serve one year in jail.

Assistant District Attorney General Joanie Stewart told Criminal Court Judge Richard Baumgartner at Monday's plea hearing that the Knox County Sheriff's Office had been called to the church to probe a report the couple was passed out in the parking lot.

Not only was the baby struggling to breathe, she said, but also was showing signs of heat stroke since the windows on the van were rolled up and the temperature that day was 75 degrees.

The baby was taken to a local hospital for treatment, and the pair's parental rights have since been terminated. Stewart said the van was littered with hypodermic needles authorities believe were used by the couple to inject an illegal drug.

http://m.knoxnews.com/news/2010/nov/24/couple-get-jail-time-for-child-neglect-charges/

Back