• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
SaraMelissaSchneider.jpg

PICKENS COUNTY, S.C. -- A 28-year-old woman has been indicted after deputies say she flew from Wisconsin to the Upstate to have sex with a 15-year-old boy.

A Pickens County grand jury indicted Sara Melissa Schneider on April 22, according to the Greenville News.

Schneider's charged with criminal solicitation of a 15-year-old boy in Liberty back in December.

The Attorney General said that Schneider started having conversations with the boy over the Internet and phone using Web cams and having telephone sex.

She eventually set up a time to meet the boy for sex, but his parents found out and had deputies arrest her when she came to the home.

Schneider was being held without bond at the Pickens County Detention Center.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/16140499/detail.html

She eventually set up a time to meet the boy for sex, but his parents found out and had deputies arrest her when she came to the home.

Stupid wench... went to his HOME? "Hi, I'm here to take your son Timmy to the amusement park."

How come they never do dateline shows on women? seems like there are enougth perps for them to do their semi entrapment thing.

i don't think it's entrapment at all, but one should be done on women. hell, i can barely stand to listen to my 2 plus the stalker so any bitch that wants them in bed is really twisted & a pedophile just like any male would be. JMO

No it isn't entrapment, it is busting them the same way that undercover police buy from drug dealers before busting them. Period. And it should happen more often.

As far as this story... yay for the parents for being aware and acting.

Latest posts

Back