• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
A plethora of Nazi memorabilia -- including a mug featuring Adolf Hitler wearing a Santa hat and a copy of “Mein Kampf” -- was found inside the Florida apartment of an elderly man accused of trying to torch a building in an effort to kill Jews.

Walter Stolper, 73, faces life in prison after he was caught on surveillance video in July carting around plastic containers full of gasoline at the Pavilion Condominium in Miami Beach.

Police said he had poured gallons of gasoline down a trash chute in an attempt to torch the building before he was arrested, WSNV reported.

A witness told police the elderly mad said he had bought the plastic containers with gas because he was “going to burn down the building with all the f------ Jews,” the arrest report said.

In total, police said they found 28 containers of gasoline, sulfur power and potassium nitrate inside the building.

Stolper was reportedly stopped by police as he was going into his condo with two tanks of gasoline.

“We were minutes away from a potentially deadly situation,” Miami Beach police Officer Ernesto Rodriguez said following Stolper’s arrest, Miami CBS reported.

Police said Stolper had been evicted from the building.

Pictures released by the Miami-Dade state attorney’s office showed the trove of Nazi items displayed prominently inside Stolper’s waterfront condo.

Among them were Hitler’s notorious autobiography, a framed Nazi eagle logo, what appeared to be a Nazi calendar and a stylized print of an SS propaganda poster.

Rodriguez called Stolper is “troubled individual.”

“We will be working closely with the state attorney’s office to ensure a successful prosecution,” he said in July.

Stolper was charged with a hate crime, attempted murder and attempted arson. He is due in court for a bond hearing in February.

full

full

It's not Ho Ho Ho...It's Heil Heil Heil :)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/santa-hi...n-condo-of-florida-man-who-tried-to-kill-jews

"A witness told police the elderly mad said he had bought the plastic containers with gas because he was “going to burn down the building with all the f------ Jews,” the arrest report said."

I'd say that "elderly mad" sounds about right.

So the millions killed starting in 1941 in Germany weren't enough for him, I guess. Too bad he wasn't born 100 years ago, so he could've gotten in on it. :penguin:

I just don't see the allure of Nazi culture, but, then, I'm not crazy or a racist or whatever motivates those who do.

Last edited:
"A witness told police the elderly mad said he had bought the plastic containers with gas because he was “going to burn down the building with all the f------ Jews,” the arrest report said."

I'd say that "elderly mad" sounds about right.
What a great typo! :cat:

Last edited:
Stuff him in a pizza oven and cook him.
Use one at Papa John's Pizza he's a racist asshole too.

I will however admit I think that coffee mug is pretty badass. And honestly who's going to fuk with you if you're drinking from the coffee mug that looks like that , nobody. They're going to give you a wide berth cuz they're going to think you're out of your freaking mind

Honestly, I would be surprised if he DIDN'T have a Santa-Hitler coffee mug.

In total, police said they found 28 containers of gasoline, sulfur power and potassium nitrate inside the building.
What kind of containers? Small pints or 5-gallon buckets? Fucking sloppy writing, I need this info to assess how really fucking dangerous this turdbasket is.

Last edited:
Good question. 3-1/2 gallons, or 140+. And did they find any charcoal outside the building?

If they did, was it lump or briquette?

--Al

Back