• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother will serve six and a half years in prison for the death of her 9-month-old baby.

The baby died on Mother's day in 2017.

Back in May 2017 the 9-month-old baby was under the supervision of Salma Rodriguez and her boyfriend Ivan Portillo Herrera.

According to Police reports, the couple told Tucson Police Department that the baby was laying on the couch when he rolled off and fell on the floor.

Ivan Alejandro Portillo, 24, pleaded guilty to manslaughter and child abuse charges in June.

Salma Rodriguez told the court Monday, she was sorry

Investigators say Salma Rodriguez and her then-boyfriend, Ivan Portillo Herrera injured the child in their home.

Ivan Portillo Herrera is spending ten years in prison
1568117623065.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon arrival at the hospital, officers learned the child had been on the couch when he rolled off, hitting the carpeted floor. When the child became unresponsive, the mother called 911. Doctors advised the child had significant new and old injuries that were not consistent with a fall from a couch.

Detectives learned the child had new and old injuries consistent with abusive head trauma. Rodriguez was arrested for two counts of Child Abuse – a Class 2 Felony. Portillo Herrera was arrested for one count of Child Abuse – a Class 2 Felony. They were both transported and booked into the Pima County Jail.

6.5 years and 10 years are not long enough....and honestly, how stupid do people think the cops are?

A couch will not hurt a child....one of my crew fell off a bed when they were a baby (32 inch drop) and was perfectly fine....I'm not saying its good for a baby to fall off a bed (or anything at all), just pointing out that its highly unlikely to kill them or injure them severely.

6.5 years and 10 years are not long enough....and honestly, how stupid do people think the cops are?

A couch will not hurt a child....one of my crew fell off a bed when they were a baby (32 inch drop) and was perfectly fine....I'm not saying its good for a baby to fall off a bed (or anything at all), just pointing out that its highly unlikely to kill them or injure them severely.
As an infant, my sister fell off a high bed because Mom thought she was still too young to roll over.

Of course this is how we explain her wackiness.

Happy Mothers day, you bitch.
I need to keep this one in a book to remind me to send her a Mother's Day Card every year. I'd send one to the dick too, but he's just an MF. Couches need to come with speed bumps. Lotta that rolling off shit going on.
Post automatically merged:

Just thinking...wouldn't that little one have to roll off that couch at a high rate of speed to have done that damage? It's a sad thing to say, but I can't believe this story.

Last edited:
I need to keep this one in a book to remind me to send her a Mother's Day Card every year. I'd send one to the dick too, but he's just an MF. Couches need to come with speed bumps. Lotta that rolling off shit going on.
Post automatically merged:

Just thinking...wouldn't that little one have to roll off that couch at a high rate of speed to have done that damage? It's a sad thing to say, but I can't believe this story.
High rate of speed and a couch that was nailed to the ceiling

Back