• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A south Phoenix father is accused of beating his young teenage son with a broomstick, causing it to break.

Phoenix police report that on Friday officers responded to a home for a reported assault.

There they found an injured 13-year-old boy who reportedly told them that his father, 41-year-old Jose Luis Acevedo Jimenez, punched him in the chest and back of the neck. He also accused Jimenez of striking him in the arm with a broomstick until it broke.

He allegedly continued to hit the boy with the broken broomstick on the neck, ear, and cheek. When the boy lost consciousness and fell to the ground, Jimenez reportedly continued to punch him in the chest.

Police say other children in the home witnessed the assault.

Jimenez allegedly discarded the broomstick; however, investigators later found it.

What? It would be my greatest joy to find out this asswipe gets locked up for a good while! But it rarely happens. He has probably already been released on bond and will get nothing more than a light rap on the knuckles (fine of $400 or so) for being the asswipe he has always been - and he will definitely beat that kid up again. Next time, nobody will report him because the law didn't punish him the first time...I hope I am all wrong about this, but the law doesn't put any teeth into people who beat up kids. What a pity.

Back