• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
Think a lot more don’t believe he won, but are scared to death the democrats and their weaponized lettered agencies will come for them
No evidence, just like no evidence of Biden’s crimes. The lettered agencies that provide the evidence are the ones that orchestrated the crime
What American believes Brandon’s honest, give me a break. Must be the same ones believe the documents in his garage were protected by his corvette and Hunter doesn’t fuck hoes and sister-in-law

More than 40% in US do not believe Biden legitimately won election – poll​

More than 40% of Americans still do not believe that Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 presidential election despite no evidence of widespread voter fraud, according to a new Axios-Momentive poll.

Most Republicans Say They Doubt the Election. How Many Really Mean It?​

Americans View Biden as Likable, Honest;​

At this point I don’t believe there are any “honest” politicians still around, and even the most scrupulous of people couldn’t survive the election process long enough to make a difference.
They’re all dishonest, to one degree or another. And if they aren’t dishonest going in, they will be by the time they actually do something.
Myself, at this point I’d vote for ANYONE who could put forth legitimate plans to fix any part of this mess.
Anyone?!

Personally, I'd rather have a POTUS that is viewed as 'strong'. 'Likeable' doesn't usually work out in the best interests of tax paying Americans in the long run.

Back