• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A South African mother was put through a 'living nightmare' by a rapist who held a gun to her children's head to force her into sex.

Nicky, 45, was raped in front of her children by 32-year-old Sebenzile Simane - who also sexually molested his victim's daughter after shooting his way into the farm house.

Simane, who also tied the family up and stole their money, was handed two life sentences and a total of 173 years in prison after he was found guilty of the string of violent crimes in South Africa's Eastern Cape.

Nicky and her husband Heine, a 44-year-old farmer, who are choosing to tell their story, have been forced out of their farm house and say that farmers in the country face an ongoing threat of violence.

Describing her ordeal, Nicky revealed how:

• Her attacker shot her in the bottom as she shielded her children from his bullets
  • Simane threatened to 'shoot off' her 15-year-old son's feet unless he raped his mother
  • The gunman laid Nicky's daughter down beside her and undressed her and tried to rape her
  • He only agreed not to rape the 13-year-old girl if she watched him rape her mother instead.
  • Simane raped the mother twice and only spared her a third rape as she had lost too much blood to have sex.

But Simane apparently felt he had been wronged by Nicky's farmer husband and came seeking deadly revenge on the family.

After surviving the horrific ordeal the family is now planning to move to Australia to set up a new farm there.

Campaign group AfriForum says that Afrikaner and European farmers are under daily attack in the country.

Nicky said a stream of bullets came blasting through the patio door, narrowly missing her 15-year-old son's head.

Nicky said: 'With the bullets smashing through the windows I can only describe our feeling as being hunted like wild animals.

He shot his way through a sliding patio door to get in. 'What followed I can only describe as four hours of pure hell – just sick torture and depravity,' Nicky said.

'He held the gun to my nine-year-old son's head and threatened to shoot him unless I complied.

'I told my little one to be quiet or else this man would kill us. All I saw were his silent tears rolling down his little cheeks for the next four hours. The sight of that will be with me forever.

'He tied us all up with fencing wire so tight that our hands lost their circulation and turned grey.

'He shouted at my children that he was there to kill their father and that he would chop him up in front of them. He said that when he came through the door they would watch him butchered.

'He then repeatedly threatened to shoot my eldest son's feet off if he didn't obey him and then ordered him to rape me. I had never heard such a sick thing before and was totally mortified.

'All I could do was beg him not to make my son do that. He just kept pointing the gun at my son's feet and saying he would shoot them unless he raped his mum in front of his brother and sister.

Continue reading at link

"...Simane apparently felt he had been wronged by Nicky's farmer husband and came seeking deadly revenge on the family."

No further elaboration on the motive was given. For this monster to do what he did, I'd like to know exactly what spurred him to such a level of evil. The mother refers to him as "the creature". She's right - he's subhuman.

Latest posts

Back