• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...ed-in-attempted-double-murder-plot/ar-BBP8avY

Rutgers junior linebacker Izaia Bullock was arrested Tuesday and charged with two counts of first-degree attempted murder and two counts of first-degree conspiracy to commit murder.

Bullock, 22, allegedly "initiated a plot to murder the family members of an acquaintance."

The targets of the alleged plot are reportedly unharmed.

Middlesex County Prosecutor Andrew Carey and Rutgers police chief Kenneth Cop announced Bullock's arrest Tuesday.

Bullock was dismissed from the team according to NJ.com.

Just who the fuck was he trying to eliminate?
Also booo to whoever decided to spell his name like that. God is very very unpleased as am I seeing as my son is named "Isaiah". Why try to improve upon a classic?

Ex-Rutgers football player charged in murder plot allegedly threatened to send nude photos of women to her job
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-rutge...tened-to-send-nude-photos-of-women-to-her-job

A former Rutgers football player who was charged in connection with an alleged plot to commit murder allegedly threatened to send nude photos of a woman to her employer, court documents stated.

On Thursday, the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office filed an additional charge against Bullock. He was charged with one count of fourth-degree cyber harassment, NJ.com reported.

Bullock allegedly threatened to send the pictures that “were sexual in nature” of a woman to her employer, a complaint stated, according to NJ.com. The relationship between the football player and the woman was not immediately clear. He sent the photos to the victim “in an attempt to harass or emotionally harm her,” court documents stated.

Back