• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
This is the moment a terrified girl screamed as a Russian priest forced her head underwater during an extreme baptism meant to remove Satan from inside her.

Ilia Semiletov will face a church court and could be struck off after he was seen pushing the naked child's head three times in the font in Yessentuki, south west Russia.

The girl screamed in terror but watching adults did not intervene and there was even laughter among those standing nearby.

There were claims that the priest had twice struck the girl's head on the font during the extreme baptism but these were denied by the church and the girl's mother.

The mother admitted the girl 'cried because she was scared of the priest', although the parents did not register a complaint.

Indeed, the mother has said she was 'grateful' to the priest for baptising her daughter.

A worried parishioner Liliya Reznikova said the priest had told her that children - other than newborn babies - must be 'broken' during the baptism ritual because 'Satan is sitting inside them'.

The Russian Orthodox church is planning to take action against the priest over the video which has gone viral in Russia this week - even though the baptism was two years ago.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-priest-violently-forces-head-underwater.html

Bad enough he's Russian but throw priest into the Mexican you got a real Smorgasbord of f***** up attitude. But hey if there are people over there that are going to submit the boogeyman religions that are based on end of the world storytelling well you get what you pay for

Her mother : She was crying because she was scared of the priest !

Me: Well maybe ... and she was bare naked in a room full of clothed people ... and her face was forcefully put into a font of water ... and she was probably cold ... and she's going to hate baths now ... way to go mom.

Priest or not. You not dunking my baby like that. Fuck you.

Lg said it.. that baby is going to be scared of baths, churches, priests, bobbing for apples.... fuck.
I would fuck someone up for handling my baby that way. Frfr

Latest posts

Back