• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A suspected paedophile knifed to death his own son then daubed the message in his boy's blood: 'I gave you life, I will take it.'

Savva Nikitin killed his wife, Maria, who had just found out about him 'raping' the five-year-old child and threatened to tell police in Moscow, Russia.

The 34-year-old is said to have called Maria 'Judas' in a sign written in blood in their apartment.

Nikitin stabbed his son named Mark at least 62 times with a knife and a screwdriver, say law enforcement sources in Moscow. He later confessed to police that he had sexually abused the youngster.

The 29-year-old woman had fought back during a fight and left numerous scratches on her husband's body before she was strangled, say reports.

In hospital Nikitin confessed to state investigators that he had had 'perverted' sex with his son, reported Moskovsky Komsomolets newspapers and other sources citing Russian law enforcement.

He told them that his wife had found about about his 'intimate relations' with the boy.

The unemployed man is under 24-hour armed police guard in a Moscow hospital. A video from Moskva24 news channel shows blood in the flat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back