• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This is an exquisite quirky Netflix series that starts with a crazed New York type bohemian party wild woman dying and coming back again in a bathroom she was in before she died the first time and keeps coming back everytime she dies [usually in about a day]. She is trying t figure out the mystery f what has happened and runs into a man that is experiencing the same so together they attempt to find out how and why. It is like a dead day groundhog day with just a smidge of Dead Like Me in feel [that was an unrated classic] This is gold definitely a must watch [for anyone but Jack that would probably hate it]

Last edited:
Oooh I have that saved to start, I have one episode left of Grace n Frankie first... glad you posted this as I was torn between this and something else, which the name is escaping me, ha ha Guess I will start this tonight!!!!

Oooh I have that saved to start, I have one episode left of Grace n Frankie first... glad you posted this as I was torn between this and something else, which the name is escaping me, ha ha Guess I will start this tonight!!!!
expect to stay up then. You can't do less than 3 episodes the first tie then I doubled down for the rest. The people at the party and area are so New York artist type but so San Francisco same scene in made me nostalgic. It is funny and dramatic in turn and at the same time

Back