• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Russian doctor has confessed to murdering and dismembering a woman he dated when he discovered she had undergone sex change surgery.

Mikhail Tikhonov, 27, had been on a night out with Nina Surgutskaya, 25, in Kursk, before going back to her flat, he said.

The pair were having sex when he realised that she was 'transsexual' and had undergone surgery.

He immediately strangled her on her bed and then to hide the murder, dismembered her corpse, he told police interrogators.

Tikhonov was detained and questioned after Nina went missing and her mother called in police to investigate.

The police report into the incident said: 'Nina invited him to her flat. They continued to drink alcohol and began to have sex. He noticed his partner had been previously a man.

'She tried to continue the sex, but at that moment he grabbed her by neck and squeezed tight,' said the police source.

'He stopped only when she had no more signs of life.'

Tikhonov then 'decided to get rid of the body' and took the corpse to the bathroom where he 'cut out her internal organs', and chopped them into small pieces which he flushed down the toilet.

He then carved off the woman's flesh which he 'put into the oven', roasting them 'to evaporate excess liquid'.

The man denied he was a cannibal and told police he had flushed the cooked human meat down the toilet.

He then put the head and limbs into a suitcase and took them to his flat, according to the crime report.

Using a rasp, he sawed off limbs and ribs and threw them into rubbish bins. At this point, police came to detain him.

They found the macabre sight of the head still attached to the spine, which he had covered in salt 'to get rid of the smell'.

Tikhonov faces up to 20 years in jail if convicted of murder and mutilating the corpse.

Last edited:
I must say pretty transsexual.. however, play stupid games win stupid prizes.. don’t ever assume anyone is okay with that.. it may have turned out different had he known before hand.. or he would have just simply said hey I am not into that and her dumbass would be alive

I must say pretty transsexual.. however, play stupid games win stupid prizes.. don’t ever assume anyone is okay with that.. it may have turned out different had he known before hand.. or he would have just simply said hey I am not into that and her dumbass would be alive
I agree. Although... if the doctor can kill, dismember, roast and salt a spine, sleeping with anyone would be a walk in the park.
#TeamVodka

To me being lied to like that is the worst violation. She took away a man's choice if accepting her or not. She didn't deserve dying but in her action she violated a man's choice. Some men choose more extreme actions than others which I sure as hell do not condone.

We just had a huge and heated discussion in one of my FB groups about whether transgender folks should disclose it ahead of time if a relationship is turning sexual. Apparently there is a major difference in the experience with natural vagina vs. surgery vagina, which was enlightening to me as it had legit never occurred to me. I have several trans friends so the general topic is pretty familiar to me but I guess that just never came up in discussion.

I know a lot of trans people feel it's phobic but I really think total honesty is vital if you're headed to the bedroom, for this very reason. Trans folks are the target of a lot of violence and hatred already, stripping off your partner's keks and finding something you weren't expecting is pretty dangerous territory.

To me being lied to like that is the worst violation. She took away a man's choice if accepting her or not. She didn't deserve dying but in her action she violated a man's choice. Some men choose more extreme actions than others which I sure as hell do not condone.
Your name kind of implies otherwise. Not judging, just observing... lol
Post automatically merged:

For anyone that dare... I have a pic of the salted spine. Not for the lighthearted.
me too. definitely an interesting pic - not quite what I expected.

Of course, one should be honest about it. Time and getting to know someone does not at all mean they will be able to accept you are trans. It's a foreign concept to those in the hetero dating community. Come on, now, you know your prospective partner are not going to be thinking this and allowing them to be mislead is wrong on every level.

He went too far with his corpse disposal. If he would of put clothes on her and threw her in a alley cops would have wrote it off.

Back