• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Tucson Airport Authority police say 51-year-old David Broseh from Marrieta, Oklahoma appeared to be under the influence of alcohol and was allegedly assaulting other passengers Tuesday night.
full

They say the flight from Dallas landed at Tucson International Airport because of Broseh's alleged disorderly conduct.

Police arrested Broseh and booked him into the Pima County Jail on suspicion of disorderly conduct and assault.
[....]
It was unclear Wednesday if Broseh has an attorney yet who can speak on his behalf.

Nothing quite like being sealed in an aluminum tube at altitude while some idiot goes on a violent rampage. There need to be extremely special punishments for people that misbehave on planes. It's just not right.

My suggestion would be to install airlocks on planes.
Seal him in.
If he continues making a fuss, jettison him

He needs bitch slapped
Why, what actually happened?
We’ve had some fairly serious overreactions by the airline personnel in the past, so I’m curious as to what actually happened. Usually have comments from other passengers, here nothing
Was there anyone else on the plane?

Last edited:
Needs a lawyer to speak for him since he appears to be two evolutionary steps back from modern man. Grunting sloper.

Latest posts

Back