• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
2v3msnt.jpg

A South Side mother who police said no longer wanted to be a mother was charged with first-degree murder for allegedly leaving her 5-month-old daughter in a bathtub to drown earlier this month, authorities said Wednesday.

Rozlynn Rodgers, 19, was charged Tuesday with the death of her daughter, Makalah, at their home in the 7800 block of South Ingleside Avenue, Chicago police said.

Officer Laura Kubiak said the manner of death has since been changed to homicide and that Rodgers confessed to detectives.

"The woman admitted to police that she left her daughter in a water-filled bathtub and watched her drown because she did not want to a be a mother any longer," Kubiak said

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-baby-drown-web-apr24,0,4262329.story

Unfucking believable! Don't want to be a mom? Fine but there are hundreds of families out there who would gladly have taken the baby and loved it. Her brilliant solution is murder it? She is a prime example of someone who should be sterilized!:diablo:

So she decided to quit being a mom in mid-bathtime?

What an odd time to make that decision...I can see her standing over her tub.

"Fuck this, I quit." Walks out of the bathroom and watches TV. What a dumbass broad.

hasn't that stupid cuntbag ever heard of "safe haven" laws???? she could have left that baby at a police, firestation or an ER with no questions asked. i'm busting my ass trying to adopt again & this fucking loser kills her kid. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH:mad::mad::mad:

Now that is my defination of a super loser bitch!!!!!!! They should drown her and see what it feels like. This post pisses me off, she just sat there and watched. That is beyond mean. OMG!!!!

Maybe she'll decide she doesn't want to be a prisoner anymore and drown herself in the stainless steel toilet.

This story nearly made me cry... I have a baby. I can't imagine how she could get to that point. How people around her could let it get to that point. Why she would just run a bath and place her helpless infant in a tub to drown.... I can't put myself in this position... Because no one should ever do this kind of shit to their children. When are people going to fucking grow up and understand what a gift children really are? That no matter the "burden" and struggle it is to keep a family going, that in the end, every life is precious and important... and it isn't our job to judge who lives and who dies. This little one didn't ask for this fucking cunt as a mother.

What the hell? What kind of piece of shit leaves a 5 month old to drown cause she's done? It's not like you use a time card to clock out when your shift is over. For the love of fucking Pete!

My hands are full 24/7 but under no circumstance would I leave them to fend for themselves.

Bullshit, UTTER BULLSHIT!

HAHAHA!

She did it because she wanted to go to more parties!

I was just listening to my fav radio station, the world famous, WGN NewsTalk 720! She's being held on $600,000 bond and she did it because she wanted to go to more parties!

Why couldn't you just...y'know? Find a babysitter? Had she considered that as an option?

She must have not liked her freedom either because with killing her baby, she lost that too. I hope the inmates drown her. Would be a fitting end to her life. :mad:

And if killing your baby is not bad enough...

...she WATCHED her drown.

Yeah, sounds like good times, good times.

And if killing your baby is not bad enough...

...she WATCHED her drown.

Yeah, sounds like good times, good times.

She is a soul-less bitch, completely lacking in any moral or consciousness. This story totally tears me up... my hands don't even leave my baby's body when she's in a tub... that is if she is even taking one without me!

HAHAHA!

She did it because she wanted to go to more parties!

I was just listening to my fav radio station, the world famous, WGN NewsTalk 720! She's being held on $600,000 bond and she did it because she wanted to go to more parties!

Why couldn't you just...y'know? Find a babysitter? Had she considered that as an option?

Why the FUCK should she be allowed bond in the first place? Un-real. It takes quite an evil fuckin person to sit by and watch a baby drown in the tub. Shoot the bitch and be done with it. :mad:

Why the FUCK should she be allowed bond in the first place? Un-real. It takes quite an evil fuckin person to sit by and watch a baby drown in the tub. Shoot the bitch and be done with it. :mad:[/QUOTE

Amen, I couldn't agree more with another statement than this one.

Latest posts

Back