• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Truck driver accused of kidnapping woman stranded on highway

Authorities say a woman who ran out of gas on an interstate was kidnapped by a truck driver who handcuffed her and threatened to rape her.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation searched at the home 62-year-old Roy Nellsch, who authorities charged with kidnapping.

An arrest warrant says the woman became stranded May 22 on Interstate 24 near the Tennessee-Kentucky line. She says Nellsch offered to take her to a gas station, but handcuffed her once she was inside his truck and told her he was going to rape her.

Authorities say the woman escaped, and officers arrested Nellsch the same day. Authorities say investigators are checking whether he may've been responsible for other crimes.
1560429581785-png.18870
1560429645879-png.18872

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
OH SHIT ON A SHINGLE...

@Sugar Cookie we should keep an eye on this one..

A criminal court judge confirms to the News4 I-Team that a TBI agent found a large number of women's bloody underwear inside the cab of a semi-truck of a driver charged with the especially aggravated kidnapping of a Clarksville woman.

The police chief who arrested truck driver Roy Nellsch told the News4 I-Team that he saw blood inside the back compartment, the dashboard and sun visor.

The woman stated in an affidavit that Nellsch handcuffed and struck her with a gun, saying he was going to rape her and keep her for days.

The woman said she managed to get one hand out of the handcuffs to escape from his semi, and then was able to alert police, providing them with a license plate number.

After admitting that he had been to Clarksville, the location of the attempted kidnapping, Hayley said Nellsch confirmed he had two guns in the cab of his truck.

Haley said he wanted to confirm the weapons were inside, and found one loaded weapon, along with blood, both in the back compartment and on the dashboard and visor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsmv.com/news/judge-large-number-of-women-s-bloody-underwear-found-in/article_61c1048e-8c78-11e9-9d8e-ebce36e6b22a.amp.html

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I had to make a decision one time, but I was lucky. My car broke down on my way to my kid's daycare, and we had to walk back home several miles down a country road. I was resigned to it but, then, in the distance I saw dogs. A couple stopped and offered a ride which I turned down. As we got closer to those dogs, another vehicle stopped and it was a woman so I took the chance. Flipped those dogs off as we drove past. Those were the days before cell phones, so options were more limited.

Babs

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
When I was in college, I used to hitchhike back in the day and am damn lucky nothing ever happened. Since I lived along a main road to the college, if I had a class say at 10:00 a.m., I'd get out at 9:30 to hitch a ride and 99% of the time it was another student going there as well and I'd get to class on time. The last time I hitched, it was an older man who got off on swearing, seeming to try to make me uncomfortable so I had him stop at a convenience store and said thanks, I'm done. I suspected it was a situation that would've escalated so I never put my thumb out there again.

Staff online

Members online