• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
HOUSTON – The mother of a 5-year-old girl who was found dead at a southwest Houston apartment Tuesday night has confessed to killing and abusing the child, HPD Homicide investigators said Wednesday.

Charges of injury to a child, a first-degree felony, were pending against 41-year-old Rosa Gonzalez.

Investigators were called to Gonzalez’s home at the Pier Club apartments, located in the 9900 block of Club Creek, around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.

[...]
Paramedics tried to revive the girl, but she was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said the mother initially told them that Candy had fallen off of the toilet and hit her head on the tile floor.

But investigators on Wednesday said Gonzalez later confessed to killing Candy. Gonzalez, who has nine other children, reportedly told investigators that she had been beating and abusing Candy for years.

None of the other children was abused, police said, though they did not say why Candy was targeted.
HPD Homicide Sgt. Bobby Roberts told KHOU 11 News that Candy was severely malnourished at the time of her death.

"The child was in very bad shape. She was gonna be six this year, and appeared about the size of a 3-year-old. Very little, very malnourished, very awful – awful," Sgt. Roberts said.

Police said some of Gonzalez’s other children are grown, but the ones who were still living in the home were in CPS custody Wednesday.

Neighbors said the family had just moved into the apartment about four months ago. Investigators said Gonzalez is in the country illegally.

The child’s body was sent to the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences for autopsy Tuesday night to determine an exact cause of death, but it was not clear when those results would be available.

Pending the outcome of the autopsy, the charges against Gonzalez could be upgraded to capital murder, police said.
http://www.khou.com/home/HPD-Circum...ar-olds-death-are-questionable-138473544.html

no pic yet

I wonder if she was targeting the youngest child. Child abuse is bad enough, but I always feel especially ill when I read about a child that is singled out among a family of other children. It must be just awful having no idea what is so wrong with you that you alone are in trouble for everything while no one else in the family gets the same. And what really causes it? Chemistry?

If this heinous bitch gets off, deport her forthwith. Take her somewhere in the middle of the desert, far from any roads, and place her on the other side of the border and leave her there.

I wonder if she was targeting the youngest child. Child abuse is bad enough, but I always feel especially ill when I read about a child that is singled out among a family of other children. It must be just awful having no idea what is so wrong with you that you alone are in trouble for everything while no one else in the family gets the same. And what really causes it? Chemistry?

If this heinous bitch gets off, deport her forthwith. Take her somewhere in the middle of the desert, far from any roads, and place her on the other side of the border and leave her there.

I honestly cant get over the amount of stories posted where there are multiple kids in the house and only 1 is the target
Makes me wonder if she had diff daddy???
if mama hated this daddy or did she look more like an ex then the rest of the kids etc,etc???

Police said the mother initially told them that Candy had fallen off of the toilet and hit her head on the tile floor.

Damn, that toilet will get you every time. Thankfully this sick bitch has confessed. What are we waiting for? We have a dead 5 yr old + the confession of the depraved egg donor admitting killing her = Let's hang the bitch at dawn. This waiting 1-2 years or more for trial is bullshit. This sitting on death row for 15-25 years is a HUGE bullshit. She admitted doing it. The hell with trial, let's put this bitch down. Hopefully the other kids now in CPS custody can find loving homes to finish growing up. I can't believe this bitch had 10 kids.

I honestly cant get over the amount of stories posted where there are multiple kids in the house and only 1 is the target
Makes me wonder if she had diff daddy???
if mama hated this daddy or did she look more like an ex then the rest of the kids etc,etc???

(BBM) These are the first thoughts that came to my mind. I'm not trying to stereotype here, but with 10 kids, I am thinking that the odds that they all had the same father are pretty much slim to none. If it turns out I'm wrong, then I'll apologize, but I really don't think I am.

There has to be some reason that particular child (out of all that shitload of kids) was targeted. That poor little thing probably didn't know anything but abuse and pain, either from birth or from the time that her daddy became just another ex. God, my heart literally aches for this little one. Was there no one at all in her life who loved her, or was the negative and abusive attention she got from her "mother" the only interaction she had with anyone? I'd like to think that there was SOMETHING positive in her life, but that just doesn't seem to be the case.

RIP, little one. Burn in hell, Rosa Gonzalez. You are a sorry excuse for a human being who doesn't deserve the name "mother."

Last edited:
Maybe she hated the little girl's father and took it out on her?
On the odd chance they all 10 have the same father, (yeah, right) perhaps she was an accident and 1 too many?
Whatever the reason it wasn't good enough.

This happened not far from me and I can tell you that part of SW is a bad neighborhood.
Guess no one could bother making that phone call.

Woman accused of killing 5-year-old daughter appears in court
HOUSTON—The mother accused of killing her own 5-year-old daughter appeared in court Thursday and prosecutors revealed how they think the child died.

Authorities say Candy Flores’ young life was filled with abuse.

The hearing focused on where to place the nine other children that were living in the apartment where Candy died.

Her mother, Rosa Gonzalez, appeared in court wearing an orange jumpsuit and was surrounded by family members. They hugged her and were all wiping away tears during the emotional custody hearing.

Police began to question Gonzalez Tuesday night after her 5-year-old daughter died in the family’s apartment. Gonzalez claimed the child fell and hit her head.

But later police said she admitted to jerking the frail underweight child out of the shower. Investigator said Candy hit her head on the tub and died.

Gonzalez told police she’d abused her daughter since birth, that she slapped her, hit her with her fist, denied her food for days and tied her up with rope.

On Thursday Child Protective Services workers said the adults in Candy’s home should have reported the horrible abuse that was taking place, especially since the child was temporarily removed for abuse when she was less than a year old.

“That’s been four years since she’s back in the home,” said CPS spokeswoman Stella Ogluin. “That’s part of what we are doing. We are talking to the siblings to see what they can tell us. Why she was targeted, when did the abuse happen, was it immediately or was it in the last year or so?”

CPS workers said they closed the first case after the entire family went through counseling. It’s not clear why Candy was targeted.

[...]
http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Woma...-old-daughter-appears-in-court-138625649.html

I don't give a shit why she was targeted. It would make no sense to me to learn this cunt's reasons for targeting this baby for abuse. All I want to know is that she will soon be paying ten folds for what she made that wee one endure. Screams that would make the most evil person shake with fear, awful wails of pain and REAL anguish.

The fear that this child had while she was living is enough abuse to last a lifetime. Kids that age can't fucking comprehend that their bio parent is a fucked up evil cunt from the depths of hell. Shit it's too much for me to think about let alone a scared battered child. Fucking hate the evil cunts of this world, hate them with a passion. I bet you that even in the most heinous of beatings, that child would have still extended her arms out to her cunt of a mother only to be met with more rejection and hurt.

Fuck all these twats that bring innocent lives into this fucked up world only to torture them, make them just as angry as they are...if they are lucky to survive.

Yeah I am an angry bitch and this shit just added to my rage...This was all too much for my mind to digest.

Name: GONZALEZ,ROSA
Projected Release Date: 2054-01-30

Parole Eligibility Date: 2033-01-31

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2012-01-31 INJURY CHILD BY OMISSION SBI 2014-05-16 HARRIS 133556201010 42-00-00

Gonzalez's oldest daughter, also named Rosa, who along with her four children lived with Gonzalez, told Eyewitness News off-camera that her mother would spank Candy for discipline. When asked if she saw any abuse, she tearfully said no.

That daughter also lost custody of her four children. CPS will not allow any of the children to be placed in other family members' homes.
generational trash

Back