• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Manning woman has been arrested and charged in connection with the death of her infant son.

Agents of the S.C. Law Enforcement Division arrested Rondasha Steward, 21, Thursday and charged her with Homicide by Child Abuse.

According to the arrest warrant, Steward allegedly “found her 4-month-old son face down and unresponsive in his crib and did not seek medical attention,” leaving the home and the child. The child was found by a family member one hour later, according to police.

The SLED investigation was requested by the Clarendon County Detention Center.
View attachment 19338

Last edited:
She looks ten years old for one..

Agents alleged that Steward found her son dying and “did not seek medical attention,” the warrant says. She didn’t tell anyone about her son’s state and left the house without taking him, an agent wrote.

About an hour after Steward left the home, another family member found the child. The arrest warrant doesn’t make clear whether the family member found the child dead or alive but says that Steward failing to seek medical attention “ultimately result(ed) in the child’s death.”

Steward is being held at Clarendon County Detention Center. After a June 20 hearing, she was denied bond. She could receive bond at a later court appearance.

Homicide by child abuse or neglect is punishable with a minimum of 20 years to life in prison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article231825463.html
Post automatically merged:

The arrest warrant issued in Clarendon County on June 17 states that on June 10, Rondasha Steward allegedly “found her 4-month-old son face down and unresponsive in his crib and did not seek medical attention.” Steward left the residence without the child and failed to notify anyone about his death. Family members found the child about an hour later.

https://www.theitem.com/stories/manning-mother-charged-with-homicide-by-child-abuse,329252

Last edited:
I refuse to accept this as the modern normal. I think we just hear more because of the internet.
Its not a modern norm, its a historical one. People have been having babies young since people could have babies. Biggest difference is a complete lack of basic empathy and compassion showed by most people in this day and age. The concept of family or being a decent human being just doesn't exist like it did once upon a time.

Its not a modern norm, its a historical one. People have been having babies young since people could have babies. Biggest difference is a complete lack of basic empathy and compassion showed by most people in this day and age. The concept of family or being a decent human being just doesn't exist like it did once upon a time.
The point I was making, when we accept this as the norm. We become callous to it.

Also, we no longer hear of SIDS deaths much any more.
What if there is no such thing as SIDS.

Last edited:
The point I was making, when we accept this as the norm. We become callous to it.

Also, we no longer hear of SIDS deaths much any more.
What if there is no such thing as SIDS.
That was my whole point too lol Its got nothing to do with it being a norm or not and everything to do with the social construct that we now live in. This wasn't even a child..she's 21 years old. Full blown adult. There are plenty of actual children who take better care of their offspring than some adults do.

Kids get told the birds and bees in middle school I see no reason why they shouldnt also learn the responsibilities that go with having sex. Im not talking full blown parenting class cause lets be realistic thats a little out of their scope, but kids should learn more than "oops you got pregnant" is the result of not being responsible. Parenting classes should probably doled out to anyone thats actually expecting though, young or old, because there seems to be a serious lack of common sense going around now days.

SIDS was never a "thing" per say. It was not some horrible disease or something you had to be wary of. Its simply "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome" ..used to explain any death of a child that couldnt be explained away with something else. We hear of it less because our science has gotten better. We are better able to tell the cause of death in not only infants but adults as well. Around the time that SIDS was more commonly heard, you also heard more adult deaths classified as "unexplained" or even "natural" because we didn't know why they died.

That was my whole point too lol Its got nothing to do with it being a norm or not and everything to do with the social construct that we now live in. This wasn't even a child..she's 21 years old. Full blown adult. There are plenty of actual children who take better care of their offspring than some adults do.

Kids get told the birds and bees in middle school I see no reason why they shouldnt also learn the responsibilities that go with having sex. Im not talking full blown parenting class cause lets be realistic thats a little out of their scope, but kids should learn more than "oops you got pregnant" is the result of not being responsible. Parenting classes should probably doled out to anyone thats actually expecting though, young or old, because there seems to be a serious lack of common sense going around now days.

SIDS was never a "thing" per say. It was not some horrible disease or something you had to be wary of. Its simply "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome" ..used to explain any death of a child that couldnt be explained away with something else. We hear of it less because our science has gotten better. We are better able to tell the cause of death in not only infants but adults as well. Around the time that SIDS was more commonly heard, you also heard more adult deaths classified as "unexplained" or even "natural" because we didn't know why they died.
I was being sarcastic about SIDS.
I'm old enough to remember when a baby died of unknown causes, the doctors called it SIDS, neighbors and friends gasped and the parents breathed a sigh of relief having a doctor confirm that they did nothing wrong.

The little angel's name was Easton Sekani Monta Steward
This is his grandmother who give you the right to put my grandson name up here just to let everyone know that sled is still investigating and I don't give a dam anyone got a something to say about my daughter please feel free to hit me up because at the end of the day sled and no one does not know what happen the autopsy report ruling SID so just like they don't know because it not back yet y'all don't knowwhat the fuck is going on if you want to do something how about say a word of prey

The little angel's name was Easton Sekani Monta Steward
What a cute little fella. She need her ass beat
This is her mother you you women to beat that ass then bring it the shit I'm going though with all the dam comments and nobody really know what is going on I am about that life when it come to mine

This is his grandmother who give you the right to put my grandson name up here just to let everyone know that sled is still investigating and I don't give a dam anyone got a something to say about my daughter please feel free to hit me up because at the end of the day sled and no one does not know what happen the autopsy report ruling SID so just like they don't know because it not back yet y'all don't know what the fuck is going on if you want to do something how about say a word of prey

This is his grandmother who give you the right to put my grandson name up here just to let everyone know that sled is still investigating and I don't give a dam anyone got a something to say about my daughter please feel free to hit me up because at the end of the day sled and no one does not know what happen the autopsy report ruling SID so just like they don't know because it not back yet y'all don't know what the fuck is going on if you want to do something how about say a word of prey

Last edited:
This is his grandmother who give you the right to put my grandson name up here just to let everyone know that sled is still investigating and I don't give a dam anyone got a something to say about my daughter please feel free to hit me up because at the end of the day sled and no one does not know what happen the autopsy report ruling SID so just like they don't know because it not back yet y'all don't knowwhat the fuck is going on if you want to do something how about say a word of prey

This is her mother you you women to beat that ass then bring it the shit I'm going though with all the dam comments and nobody really know what is going on I am about that life when it come to mine

I see where she gets her trashy side. Lady you can't beat everybody. I've been boxing since childhood. Pipe the fuck down before you break a hip. Check your baby killing ass daughter :rolleyes:

This is his grandmother who give you the right to put my grandson name up here
The first amendment, dummy

Oh yeah....That's why her ponytail stingy asf. Bald head skallywag.

Last edited:

When SLED drops the charges, or your daughter is tried and found "not guilty," be sure and drop back in and give us a real update. Meanwhile, stick around... plenty of grandmothers on this site that have lost grandkids for no good reason.

And I said a few words of prey this morning, and I have to say I do feel a lot better. Lighter, somehow.

@MrsAdams2019 , I am sorry for the loss of your grandson. However, you should consider that your daughter, was not a good Mother. No shame in that (not every one that gets pregnant is fit to parent) except, she allowed an innocent infant to die, and did not even care enough to say "Shit" She, allowed her child, to lay there and begin to decompose, while she left the home.
We, as parents must accept that our children are human, some are good and some just cannot get it together and yet others are total trash. (these usually come from families that have more than a few members that cannot seem to get out of the proverbial gutter).

I made it all the way thru 8th grade. How far did you get?

Personally, I like birds of prey, as words of prey just end up starving to death, much like infants who's parents neglect them, IYKWIM.

Or were you trying to refer to "words of *prayer*"?

Shore thange, lettuce spray togather:
"Oh Lordt, plese let tha mama of thes tinie dead baby fase tha fule rathe of you're venjanse for neglactin her's tinie baby boy an not callin for and ambulanse witch mite had hav savid his tinie lief.
En Jeebuses naim we's prey, Ah Menses!"

Yas, I feels moar batter now aboat tha tinie dead baby boy diein aloan en his liddle crib witout he mama triein to cumforte him or seak soam helps.
:penguin:

I see where she gets her trashy side. Lady you can't beat everybody. I've been boxing since childhood. Pipe the fuck down before you break a hip. Check your baby killing ass daughter :rolleyes:

The first amendment, dummy

Oh yeah....That's why her ponytail stingy asf. Bald head skallywag.

Oh shit, I think I have a new DD crush :shame:

Back