• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
I usually hate to make snap judgments on people based just on looks, because I have a severe case of BRF myself and sometimes it just can't be helped.... but I'll be damned if this guy doesn't look JUST like the type of dude that would shoot you in the back if you pissed him off.

full

A Dade City man was arrested after his girlfriend accused him of shooting her in the back, the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office said.

His girlfriend was treated on scene by Hernando County Fire Rescue and then taken to a local trauma center for advanced care.

Ronald Crisp, 41, was charged with one count each of Aggravated Battery w/a Firearm Causing Great Bodily Injury (Domestic), Shooting a Deadly Missile (Dwelling), Tampering with a Witness, Possession of a Firearm with an Altered Serial Number, and Possession of Short Barreled Rifle.

Operators in the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Communications Center said they received a 9-1-1 hang-up call about 6:11 a.m. Wednesday (May 8). When operators called the number back, a man, later identified as Crisp, answered the phone. Crisp told operators that while “cleaning” his gun, he accidentally shot his girlfriend.

When a woman in the background began to scream, the call was again disconnected.

After the 9-1-1 operator called back several times, Crisp answered the phone. Again, the 9-1-1 operator could hear a woman screaming in the background to give her the phone. The call was disconnected again, and no further contact was made by phone.

Patrol deputies said they arrived at the home on Reynolds Street in Dade City (Hernando County) and found a woman bleeding from her lower back. The woman was treated on scene by Hernando County Fire Rescue and then taken to a local trauma center for advanced care.

When interviewed on scene, detectives said Crisp told them that he was “clearing” his gun and it accidentally went off. Crisp said that, when the gun discharged, the round went through the wall into the living room area. He claimed he then heard his girlfriend screaming that she’d been shot.

Detectives said they talked with the girlfriend at the hospital when she was out of surgery. Her story did not match Crisp’s.

She told detectives that the shooting was not an accident. The girlfriend said she and Crisp had been arguing for a few days, and the argument had continued into the morning in the couple’s bedroom. During the argument that morning, Crisp had a pocket knife in his hands.

The girlfriend left the bedroom for a few moments. When she returned, deputies said she told them that Crisp was holding the handgun. Words were exchanged then the girlfriend walked out of the bedroom again, closing the door behind her.

She said she heard a shot, then felt pain in her lower back. She screamed for Crisp to call 911, as he had the only phone. Crisp hesitated to make the call, so she said she tried to get the phone from him but was unable to get it. Crisp told her to go get his gun cleaning kit.

Poor lady had no phone to call 911 herself, and she couldn't find anyone to help her when she left the house. She had to return back to the dude who'd just shot her to beg him for help. Such a shitty situation.

http://www.tbreporter.com/crime/dade-city-man-shot-girlfriend-back-deputies/

One of the customers of a place I used to work had a crew of MR/DD folks that would come around and do small tasks for what really amounted to pocket change. (Yup, all aboveboard but because of their status they didn't earn a lot . . . but they were earning, not being given. It looked like it helped the kids a lot.) I was wrapped up in a job, thinking about the problem and where I had been and where I would be going next, and I forgot to arrange my face. A little girl with Down syndrome saw my face, screamed, and ran for the fence.

I get RBF. Believe me, I do. But Mr. Cleaning-My-Gun up there has Asshole Face, not RBF.

--Al

I usually hate to make snap judgments on people based just on looks, because I have a severe case of BRF myself and sometimes it just can't be helped.... but I'll be damned if this guy doesn't look JUST like the type of dude that would shoot you in the back if you pissed him off.
Poor lady had no phone to call 911 herself, and she couldn't find anyone to help her when she left the house. She had to return back to the dude who'd just shot her to beg him for help. Such a shitty situation.
Sorry I’m laughing at bitch resting face

Back