• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
humantrackingpreventionmonth.jpeg

A tip of the ball cap to @Keepalowprofile
VACAVILLE — In March 2018, a woman known in court records only as Jane Doe left her Vacaville home and went to TJ’s Tavern. Once there, she struck up a conversation with another woman, and opened up to her about financial problems she was having and going through a recent breakup.

The woman, later identified as Sarah Keyosha Smith, 28, invited Doe back to her Rodeo home to spend the night watching movies and talking more. Doe agreed. But the next morning, Smith and her roommate told Doe they wouldn’t be taking her home, according to police testimony.

By spending the night and eating breakfast, Doe had racked up a debt, they allegedly explained. If Doe wanted to pay it off, she had to prostitute for them.

What followed, according to police, was a five-week ordeal where Doe, Smith, and her pimp, identified as Joseph Angelo Hernandez, 50, traveled the country, staying in hotels and making thousands through prostitution, and covering their expenses by maxing out Doe’s credit cards.

Doe would later tell detectives that Hernandez threatened to “go after” her family if she ran from him, and that Hernandez and Smith took all the money while the “debt” continued to rise. By the end, they allegedly told her she had to “work off” $5,000.

Link

--Al

Last edited by a moderator:
, and that Hernandez and Smith took all the money while the “debt” continued to rise. By the end, they allegedly told her she had to “work off” $5,000

They maxed out her credit cards, emptied her bank account, sold her body and the debt kept rising. Poor girl.

I hope these two get life in prison.

Also, the house was on rodeo dr. A very expensive area. I wonder if it was rented, squatted or owned. If it was owned, the victim should fire a civil suit.

I don’t mean to sound like an ass. I may be completely jaded when it comes to life. Who in the fuck goes home from a bar with anyone, nevertheless a couple, to ‘watch movies’ etc.. The only couples inviting me home when I bartended were of the drug & fuck all night variety. This lady was an easy made mark. Sloppy ass drunk in a bar alone in self pity.. stay at home eat drink crochet & get a dog like the rest of us uuummmmm jaded varieties.

2 shitty people exploited a vulnerable person who has already worked as a pro. I think she was afraid and has probably suffered so much abuse in her life that she doesn't know how to stand up for herself.... otherwise she would have knocked over his wheelchair and punted the other one in the snatch.
It's not a stretch to think they were going to kill her in the end.

Back