• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Rock Hill man has been arrested after sending sex texts and naked pictures of himself to a child who attends the same church, deputies said.

Heyward Grady Nalley, 70, was booked on two charges of disseminating obscene materials to a minor age 12 or younger, said Trent Faris, spokesperson for the York County Sheriff’s Office.

Jail records say Nalley also is being held for service of other arrest warrants.

Deputies were alerted that the pictures had been sent to the girl, according to Faris and a sheriff’s office incident report.

Law enforcement officers found multiple messages and nude photos on the child’s phone, deputies said in the report.

Photos had been sent as far back as August, according to the report.

Deputies were told the girl has known Nalley for about a year and the families attend the same church.
1571444805141.png

Can someone please tell me why the fuck these old nasty bastards think that ANYONE let alone a girl under 12 is going to want to see their dicks? Do they honestly think little girls find that in anyway enticing? Because I can tell you they sure as hell do not.
Post automatically merged:

I hope that investigators talk to the little girls that are pictured on his FB to make sure he has not messed with them in any way.
Ugh, that one that was posted October 1 is especially disturbing given the context.

Last edited:
peepaw - can not stop laughing omg this gonna be stuck in my head all day and prob every time i see an old geezer PeePaw TY Sugar Cookie somethings, you just can not let go - ever

peepaw - can not stop laughing omg this gonna be stuck in my head all day and prob every time i see an old geezer PeePaw
PeePaw and MeeMaw... I'm amazed you've never heard it, you must lead a sheltered life. :p

BTW I have heard Pappaw, but never PeePaw think if i ever said that, growing up, slap to back of head woulda followed

Back