• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kellz

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with the serial murders and the amount of serial killers tied to Rochester, NY? This is my home town, we call it the "curse of the ripper" because its rumored that Jack the Ripper left England, travelled to the US and is buried in Mt. Hope Cemetery...I have no factual evidence of this but growing up ppl talked about it a hell of a lot. And Rochester has unsolved serial murders, the Alphabet Killer & a second serial killer hunting the same time as Arthur Shawcross for starters. The Green River Killer, and others are also tied to the city...I was thinking of digging deeper into the subject...

I knew there was at least 1 more, makes me wonder about the ones we haven't caught yet. There was also a young black man that killed multiple drug addicts and prostitutes, but oddly they never labeled him a serial killer.

Back