• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CorruptedMistress

This is an old one but it is back in the news because she is going to trial in a few weeks and I didn't see it on here..

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. -- A Bucks County mother charged with arson and attempted homicide will face trial in just weeks.

Investigators said the suburban mother tried three times to set her home ablaze as her 4-year-old daughter was asleep inside, and they said the mother had removed the batteries from her smoke detector.

"He asked Miss Loy what the batteries were for, and she said she had taken them from the smoke detector because she didn't want to wake her daughter," Aleman said.

Investigators said Loy and her child caught a lucky break when the woman's attempts to light the living and dining room drapes on fire fizzled out. Her daughter was found safely asleep.

"She never in any way intended to hurt her daughter. There was never any serious risk here," defense attorney Andrew Schneider said.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/15477446/detail.html

"She never in any way intended to hurt her daughter. There was never any serious risk here," defense attorney Andrew Schneider said.

Are you fucking kidding me?! No serious risk?? She took the batteries out of the smoke detectors so the kid wouldn't wake up when it started beeping like hell when the house was on fire, but "she never in any way intended to hurt her daughter."

Sell that shit to the tourists, I live here and know better.

What, she wanted her daughter to sleep through it in the hopes of getting a good tan for the child? What a crock of shit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back