• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
that is hard Desi. I am sure they have their reasons for not letting you see the girls, even if they suck. Keep your head up girl!

Well unfortunaly i havent been able to talk to Angel or anything... Which is Bullshit! but even if i cant see her i want to be able to see her sister who is handicapp because that girl is everything to me! GRRRRR !

Write them a letter or make a card for them. Set it aside and when you can have contact with them, give it to them. They will not forget you nor doubt that you love them.

i just want the honest to god truth to come out! thats all!

You don't want things rushed.
The wheels of justice turn slowly but they do turn.
Remember, you want all evidence looked at and gone through so you will have the truth when this draws to a close.

Thnks

Write them a letter or make a card for them. Set it aside and when you can have contact with them, give it to them. They will not forget you nor doubt that you love them.

You don't want things rushed.
The wheels of justice turn slowly but they do turn.
Remember, you want all evidence looked at and gone through so you will have the truth when this draws to a close.

Thank you.. i will but i miss them so much an its not their fault or is it mine.. the older sister an me used to be very close but than she turned the tables an is trying to start crap with me so yea... this is a horrible thing that me an my family as well as theirs will have to overcome whatever the truth be.... But the Detectives are starting to investigate more an more what is going on because another member of my family was questioned about the case.

the older sister an me used to be very close but than she turned the tables an is trying to start crap with me

Desi take the high road and bite your tongue and say nothing.
The easiest thing to say but the hardest thing to do.

Feeding into stuff like that isn't worth your energy.

But the Detectives are starting to investigate more an more what is going on because another member of my family was questioned about the case.
Is this the last family memeber they will question or are they still working on a list of people to talk to?
Did they say when they think the investigation will be completed?

Ok supposidly the whole family is being investigated. Now the mother Angels father an everyone.. maybe even me... which is progress... not sure whats goin to happen though.. Not much info was passed on.

Attention D'D!!

Hey guys see'n as there are only a handful that will contribute to this thread i need help an i need it fast.... Ok..

Here goes...

Got info as to the case an what not an i have ALOT of incrimanating evidence against Angel's mother.... Now... How do i go about having it brought up properly and not look like a desperate attempt to free my father because he's willing to play the waiting game with the state as far as trial but when it gets there i wanna be able to have EVERYTHING brought to truth... becasue like i said before *i believe* my father is innocent but to th ose only getting what the media says think he's a sick freak... But i know him obviously an i just want this whole thing to be brought to the light.... ui want this to be handled properly an i want JUSTICE

Go to his lawyer and present what you have.

Beyond doing more than that can be looked upon as interfering with an ongoing investigation.

Well, there's two avenues:

1. Bring everything you have to the police in an attempt to get them to follow a different investigative path. If they are good, and do their homework, if the evidence trail leads elsewhere, they'll get your father freed and pursue the criminals. Unfortunately, not all cops are willing to backtrack from their initial judgments, and you don't know who you're dealing with. So it could be risky.

2. Bring everything you've got to your father's defense attorney so he can properly make a case for your father's innocence. This will take longer, as it all must come to trial, but the defense attorney is more invested in proving your father's innocence than the arresting officers are.

Keep us posted, and good luck to you.

Hi Desi (and all) - I've read some of the threads, and generally caught up, but wanted to give you some advice in response Desi -
First, the evidence that you have needs to be organized - ie, write out what's in your head and collect any and all paper work.

Second, I would recommend contacting your Dad's attorney and ask to meet to show him the evidence you have. His attorney will have a better idea of what to do next. The evidence may be enough for the attorney to file a motion to dismiss before the trial or even enough for the DA to look at criminal charges (false statements etc).

Remember it's important to be as rational and calm as you can - that's the best way to be able to help your Dad : )

WOW...I am new to this site and obviously a little late to be jumping into this thread but after spending the last hour reading through I have some things I feel I need to say here. Desi this is mostly personally directed toward you. Wether or not your father is proven guilty, this is something that will be with you for the rest of your life and my heart goes out to you. First I wanted to ask a couple questions...the child in question, is she o.k.? Is she being cared for now? Has she changed her story through all of this mess? Second I would like to share my personal expierence. I'm not looking for sympathy and this is not a subject I have discussed with anyone for a long time but I feel (just my personal feeling) that my story may help you once this is all over. I was molested by my step-father from age 3 or 4 till around age 9. I never told anyone until much later. I have a sister who was never molested although she is only a year older than me. Everyone always sung this man's praises (example-he is the best thing to happen your mother and you girls).He worked hard to support our family, was always ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in need any time and was a so called upstanding member of the community and ideal father. Because of this I didn't understand that what he was doing to me was wrong. Although he never "raped" me (as in no penetration) there were countless nights when my mom was at work that there was touching, french kissing (he told me we were tongue wrestling, just a game) and other very inappropriate stuff. I won't get into all the sordid details. Even after he and my mother divorced he was still called upon to baby-sit. My sister slept on a pallet on the floor and I got to share his bed. By the time I was old enough to realize what was going on shouldn't be, I let it continue and let my sister have the floor because then, in my mind, I was protecting my sis. I guess I thought if he was doing it to me he wouldn't do it to her. A few years and a couple more step-dads later I finally tired of still hearing what a great man he was and how he was the best man my mom ever had etc. I sat down with my sister,mother and grandma and told them what had happened. Noone believed me, and they still don't.My sister says he never touched her so he couldn't have done those things to me. I tell myself my family missed the signs because mom was working alot or whatever, anyway my point is sometimes it isn't obvious what goes on when noone else is around. I guess sometimes the family can,and does miss any signs that abuse is happening. The only consolation I personally have is that my sister was not abused also. I dearly hope for all your sakes that this little girl was not abused, but please keep an open mind that it is possible.
I can understand the defense of your father and I will not judge you for loving and wanting to protect him.There is obviously more to this story than the public will ever know.
That being said I personally want you to know if you ever need someone to talk to you can PM me any time.I'm not the best advice giver but I will listen.

Last edited:
This fucktard was arrested so there is REAL evidence not bullshit conjecture that he committed this sick offense.

I say his dick needs to be cut-off and handed to him that way he can fuck himself everyday.

I can't even explain how I feel about this thread. I understand that Desi is a minor but she came on here and insulted everyone. Then she kinda apologized. But I don't know. All I know is that he's going to trial for penetrating the girl. Whether that be with his finger or his penis. That's what all the reports are saying. They're not saying if he sodomized her or not either. There's not much to go off of just what's being told. It seems that even Desi doesn't know what her father is in trouble for. And really, Desi, I understand he is your father but sometimes, dad's are not all that good. They may go their whole life fighting the urges but one day just do it. Just a thought.

Get off an move on

Wow i dont need people on here starting imature things about his d*ck needs to be cut off... We've gone past that.. Anywho THE POLICE REPORT SAYS ONE KNOWING ACTION..

IT WASNT PENITRATION IN ANY WAY OR WAS IT SODOMY

SOOO

To gilbirt an others He's got a PD an he's saying his PD isn't even comin to talk about the case with him so WTF can i do if i can't talk to the PD cuz he's never around...UGH....

Look guys this thread is really old. Desi may have started off badly but she apologized in this thread and privately to many people. She is also a minor, so there is that. I have talked to her and she is a good girl who believes in her dad. If you want to know the story PM her, I am sure she will be happy to talk to you. But she is a member who contributes to many other threads on her besides this one and just comes in here to update us.

WOW...I am new to this site and obviously a little late to be jumping into this thread but after spending the last hour reading through I have some things I feel I need to say here. Desi this is mostly personally directed toward you. Wether or not your father is proven guilty, this is something that will be with you for the rest of your life and my heart goes out to you. First I wanted to ask a couple questions...the child in question, is she o.k.? Is she being cared for now? Has she changed her story through all of this mess? Second I would like to share my personal expierence. I'm not looking for sympathy and this is not a subject I have discussed with anyone for a long time but I feel (just my personal feeling) that my story may help you once this is all over. I was molested by my step-father from age 3 or 4 till around age 9. I never told anyone until much later. I have a sister who was never molested although she is only a year older than me. Everyone always sung this man's praises (example-he is the best thing to happen your mother and you girls).He worked hard to support our family, was always ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in need any time and was a so called upstanding member of the community and ideal father. Because of this I didn't understand that what he was doing to me was wrong. Although he never "raped" me (as in no penetration) there were countless nights when my mom was at work that there was touching, french kissing (he told me we were tongue wrestling, just a game) and other very inappropriate stuff. I won't get into all the sordid details. Even after he and my mother divorced he was still called upon to baby-sit. My sister slept on a pallet on the floor and I got to share his bed. By the time I was old enough to realize what was going on shouldn't be, I let it continue and let my sister have the floor because then, in my mind, I was protecting my sis. I guess I thought if he was doing it to me he wouldn't do it to her. A few years and a couple more step-dads later I finally tired of still hearing what a great man he was and how he was the best man my mom ever had etc. I sat down with my sister,mother and grandma and told them what had happened. Noone believed me, and they still don't.My sister says he never touched her so he couldn't have done those things to me. I tell myself my family missed the signs because mom was working alot or whatever, anyway my point is sometimes it isn't obvious what goes on when noone else is around. I guess sometimes the family can,and does miss any signs that abuse is happening. The only consolation I personally have is that my sister was not abused also. I dearly hope for all your sakes that this little girl was not abused, but please keep an open mind that it is possible.
I can understand the defense of your father and I will not judge you for loving and wanting to protect him.There is obviously more to this story than the public will ever know.
That being said I personally want you to know if you ever need someone to talk to you can PM me any time.I'm not the best advice giver but I will listen.

As far as i know Angel is fine..But thats all i know because i havent been able to talk to her or anyone... Im sorry to hear about what happened but honestly i totally understand what your saying but i was talkin to the woman i babysit for an was tellin her about how whenever i was over when angel was dropped off that he didnt take the smallest chance to even try to be alone with her.. he'd tell her to get in the bath an i'd be the 1 to check on her he would make me do everything chnage her bathe her EVERYTHING except feed her(he alwasy cooks) so wouldnt most "undercover" pedophiles take every chance they get????

bacislly i am well aware it could be true but due to the fact of the mothers actions im 75% sure she's just causin more shit to cover her ass...

If it is true...

I'll have to deal with that when the time comes.

Look guys this thread is really old. Desi may have started off badly but she apologized in this thread and privately to many people. She is also a minor, so there is that. I have talked to her and she is a good girl who believes in her dad. If you want to know the story PM her, I am sure she will be happy to talk to you. But she is a member who contributes to many other threads on her besides this one and just comes in here to update us.

Thnx Nell Ur a good friend!!!

As far as i know Angel is fine..But thats all i know because i havent been able to talk to her or anyone... Im sorry to hear about what happened but honestly i totally understand what your saying but i was talkin to the woman i babysit for an was tellin her about how whenever i was over when angel was dropped off that he didnt take the smallest chance to even try to be alone with her.. he'd tell her to get in the bath an i'd be the 1 to check on her he would make me do everything chnage her bathe her EVERYTHING except feed her(he alwasy cooks) so wouldnt most "undercover" pedophiles take every chance they get????

Not always hun...for me it was everything appropriate until everyone else was gone or asleep. Thanks for the update, like I said before I hope for all your sakes you are right. Still a smurfed up thing for a mom to do to a child but better than the alternative...have you tried to contact the lawyer? Alot of times if your dad gives permission he can tell you everything and (should) help you. If he doesn't feel he is getting good representation I think he can ask for a diff. lawyer.

Well, Desi, Nell is a friend and if she has made some good points. I'll be the first to apologize for my comment but until there is PROOF that your father has not done anything wrong, I'm going to side with the evidence and burden of proof that was given to arrest him in the first place....after all we are talking about a helpless child that was assaulted. I don't give anyone, not a damn soul a reprieve for doing such a thing.

Until then, I'm sorry for your loss, and in every way that matters, I feel you have lost a father....at this time I stand by my comment, I do apologize for the vulgarity of it...really pissed though.

Desi what about this guy???

:hello:
Now I have a question. One of the articles on Robert Sinsun's arrest said that he lives in the 38000 block of DeWoody Road in Beach Park.

I just did some poking around, and I find that there is a convicted, registered sex offender named Dennis R. Sinsun (who looks a lot like Robert) who lives at 38388 DeWoody Road in Beach Park. The link to his sex offender registry entry is here:

http://www.co.lake.il.us/Sheriff/Person/DetailSexOffender.asp?id=440

He's 30 years old. Robert is 41. So, brothers, maybe? But both at the same address or in the same neighborhood?? Any ideas? Or Desi, perhaps you can tell us who Dennis is, and what you know about his prior sex offenses? If I'm reading it right, I *think* he was convicted as a 20-year-old of having sex with a 16-year-old, but I'm not sure I'm reading it right. Shrug.

I had responded to an older post, not realizing the updates at the end. Now, Voyeur has made an interesting post I would like to see addressed. I will come back later and see what that response is before I add my two-cents.

Last edited:
Sorry i wasnt on enough anymore work work work and no play well i noticed someone asked about Dennis, Yes i know Dennis and i Know about his "offense" Dennis is by no means a bad man he was convicted because his sons mother is a year younger than him and her mother was upset she had become pregnant.

I Just finished reading this thread. I'm glad your father is home Desi, and I hope I don't sound too nosy. But was there a trial? Were the charges dropped before it went to trial? I tried to look it up myself but I couldn't find anything. Thank you.

I Just finished reading this thread. I'm glad your father is home Desi, and I hope I don't sound too nosy. But was there a trial? Were the charges dropped before it went to trial? I tried to look it up myself but I couldn't find anything. Thank you.

I have the same question. Did he go to trial,and what happened?

I came across this thread, somehow, and read it. I felt very sad for the daughter who just wanted to believe her dad wouldn't do something like this.

So I looked up the case, 08CF00003687, on the Lake County Public Access site...

He was guilty. But not on all of the charges.

The charges of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault and Aggravated Sex Crime (Victim under 13) read Nolle Prosequi. (It is a phrase used in many common lawcriminal prosecution contexts to describe a prosecutor's decision to voluntarily discontinue criminal charges either before trial or before a verdict is rendered.)

The charge he was found guilty of was Aggravated Child Battery/Bodily Harm. He received 24 months probation.

He also apparently did not learn his lesson, as he was arrested again in 2012 for resisting a police officer. Given probation, which he then violated.

Bummer.

Last edited:
First off all you people are ass holes!!! thats MY FATHER ur talkin about! he sisnt do it because if he raped her there would be evidence an theres not!! so fuck whoever put this up!! cuz ur a scuz!! i knw whats been goin on an the mtoher is a lier an now has the childs coked out father livin there! if anything he is touching her because we have raised her since 1 1/2 an shes 6 now an now the father moves in like 2 months ago an yet after the mother made the report she was still talkin to my father i have the phone records an texts from her askin him for money to support her family!! that lyin bitch will get hers ass for the rest of you!! GO 2 HELL
That's "liar", dear...not "lier"
Post automatically merged:

yea because thats shit isnt true!! umm if my dad did this there would obviously be evidence!! an they took her to the doctor!! she isnt ripped or anything... you people need someone else to bash seriosly..

an FYI i am not 13!!!

i am older than that!!

glad you think im so young though makes me feel better..

An you people dont even know my father to judge him..

Glad anyone thinks that maybe he is a good man

he hasnt lived with angie is 2 1/2 years

he wasnt a live in boyfriend

even when i lived with him he hated living with her because she let her handicapp daughter sit in sioled diapers

you people no nothing...
I believe you,kiddo.

Back