• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
When she does that openly, I'll take her as a decent person. But for now, she did the wrong thing. As with all children, they should be punished when they do something wrong. She did something wrong, so why are we taking it easy on her? My daughters KNOW they get punished for shit, an apology does not work (depending on the case, serious they get punished).

I'm sorry Aelywynn, but really who are you to judge whether or not this person be "punished". She is obviously a young person, you can tell by her posts, she is obviously confused and feeling pretty fucked up right now. We as human beings make mistakes everyfuckingday. It happens.

No one is attacking you Aelwynn. I personally, just don't agree with your last couple of posts. That's all. You gave your opinion. I gave mine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Still not a troll as I understand it.

There were some things said to this person that I took offense to. I'm sure other victims of child sexual abuse did as well. They were some pretty low blows. Actually gave me a sinking feeling in my stomach. Do those people deserve to be treated the same way you treat your toddler and infant when they do something bad? I don't think so. We are all adults here. And even though she has not mentioned her age, so is Desi.

So back to molester bashing.

Last edited:
Gah, it was a hypothetical situation. She did something wrong, we shouldn't just pat her on the back and go "hey all good". We should be stressing the fact that she attacked the victim and her mother. It's kinda stupid not to address this at all!

Am I one to "punish her"? Not really giving a fuck about that. I'm just making the point, she shouldn't be attacking people and getting off scott-free with just a "oh hey don't do it again". Cause frankly that's bullshit to the victim and her mother.

Yeah I was a little harsh with some of my comments, but most of them have very valid points. Go re-read them again and realize that I'm defending the mother and her child. I don't defend trolls that show up here.

Er...and Katyk I didn't even notice people attacking you? My bad.

Troll (took this from another website)-
"There are many types of internet trolls that plague our message boards. By definition a troll is someone who joins a message board with the soul intent to disrupt your otherwise happy community. They can dig in deep and get the whole forum involved in community warfare."

"The Crash and Burn Troll: This type of troll will join your site, spam it with inflammatory remarks and images, then sit back and watch the fire works. Not to be confused with the common spammer who joins only to advertise their product or website. This type of troll, revels in upsetting your community. In fact there are actually trolls like this that get paid to do so. If not handled properly they will come back time and time again when you least expect it.

The Flaming Troll: Generally long standing members of your community that follow newbies or even regulars around trying to incite an argument. They revel in your debate forum, and go as far as calling others names when their point of view is not taken.

The Mommy I’m sick troll: This type of troll is almost always sick and is almost always looking for sympathy. Not really a bad troll, just some one in desperate need of attention. Do not confuse this type of troll with members who are actually ill. This troll mainly posts about aches and pains not real illnesses.

The Deceptive Troll: These types of trolls make up stories from the get go, about their life and all the drama in it. Please go here to read an article I wrote specially for this type of troll. http://www.trollbusters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=5978

The Power Troll: This type of troll is actually the administrator of a message board. He/She causes so much drama, that members keep coming back to see what they are doing now. Power troll don’t be fooled by this, most of the time the members are actually either, laughing at you, or in such disbelief of your actions, they must come back! It’s like a drug. Beware if you are a member of such a board run by a power troll. You never know when they will put you in the spotlight for drama."

There is also several other definitions as well. I highlighted some cute points. I stand by my original statement: "She posted once on one other thread. She's still a fucking troll."

Last edited:
I read through this whole thread again and not once did I see her say anything negative about the little girl. I read the mom is a bitch. I read that the Dr said her hymen was intact.

WHO are you to say she needs to apologize to the Mom and Daughter? I'm missing how that would improve this situation.

I love that you are opinionated. This site would suck rocks if it weren't filled with people of varying opinions and interests. However, I still think you are partly in the wrong and taking this personally. She does appear to be young, she does appear to be in some sort of need and, again, she has already apologized. Lets move on.

Desi,

When is the next court date and do you have any new information?

I just had to catch up on certian things said..
WOW....Alot

Now first thing Aelwynn you seem to have hate towards me because of the way i acted??
You feel that i shouldnt defend my father an i should disown him. Im sorry to tell you that will not happen. Angel is a victim i understand that.. but what I wanna know is to what..

She came forward to Sae(we'l call her) when he mother was away, telling sae what had happened to her. Sae called crime stoppers an an investigation was started.

Now i am not openly calling her a liar. Get that staright, I want more questions asked to make sure this is a through an through case. Every one deserves that.. Now i am discrediting her aunt because of the way she talked to me about the case at hand.

I've heard 3 different stories from the aunt about what angel said. Now mind you Angel is a very intelligent child very smart!

But certain things do not fit with me about stories i am being told.

To make things worse i have Angels Mother calling My fathers phone after she went to the police station to file charges against him... In the Kyle Bluge threads everyone went ape shit crazy when they Heard the mother still talked to him.. HELLO!!! What would angels mother Possibly have to say to my father????"Robert i need more money please help me, i swear i'll pay you back!?!?"

ANother thing.. Angel is 6 now im not discrediting her, BUT does a 6 year old really know time lapses of a year??? AN if so WHY did Angel still get brought over when Mother Dearest had to work, or do what she pleased.

Now i honestly have not had it out for the mother... Until things didnt start to fit..

How do they know for a year??

IF they did know....

WHY IN THE FLYING FUCK WAS ANGEL STILL GOIN OVER THERE??? MY FATHER SHOULD'VE BEEN ARRESTED LAST YEAR IF THIS WAS GOIN ON!!

I know some people like to see what else was being said...

Check this site out

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/nbc5/T1L2SA0TF4DUBP2UF/p3
Its the thrid page... go to the first or when i got on there... you'll see i was in defense mood alot like i was here... but there are some good points...

Dont mind LisaLisa1981 she is kinda like my aunt.... Not really though her twins are my cousins...:)

But there are some good points...

I have alot of things i want to say but there scrambled..
Ill try again in the mornin..

:)

Look mamma, I am very opinionated. You and I know that. It's my right to tell her whatever the fuck I wanna tell her. (kek) As for who am I? I'm a mother of two beautiful children that reads forums and gets pissed as all hell when people insult the victims. For that matter WHO are YOU to question my opinions? ;P (See it goes both ways)

My point in her apologizing to the family would be that she needs to realize that what she's said on here isn't a small little matter. She came on being a bitch and basically insulting the child/mother. I think that's wrong. You all do as well (I think). How DARE she insult her OWN family when they are going through this? This little girl needs all the support she can get. How is DESI going to support her, when she's attacking her online and supporting her abuser?

When a person is raped or abused in such a way, they need emotional support. How is this child going to get emotional support from someone that questions her every word, the charges, and stands up for the person that made her life miserable? That's not being a FAMILY at all! That's being an outright bitch. The WORST kind of betrayl for an abused victim is for family members not to side with them through the worst. We've seen it happen a lot and always question "why didn't the mom do anything?" Well because they don't believe the kid and stand by their man. Just like Desi is doing with her father.

Did I say you should disown him? Nope, not once. I said you shouldn't be so fucking loving towards him and defending his ass so much. Yeah he's your father, but these are serious crimes. Get over yourself, stop supporting his ass so much, and help this child.

Once again you are coming up with stories. Prove it. Also no, you didn't outright call her a liar. However you are QUESTIONING everything about what this little girl said. Look at your last post, bitch. "How does a 6 year old even know time difference?" Are you fucking kidding me with this? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Another quick drop in with something from the other site...

Sister of little girl
Grand Rapids, MI Reply »
|Report Abuse |#77 Tuesday Sep 9
I cant believe what some of you people are saying. You have no idea how much it hurts to hear what i had to about my little sister!!!!And for you to say she's lying(you CLEARLY dont know her) the things she was saying..a little girl should never even know about!!And we did suspect something but when i did i went with her to his house and she slept with me with the door locked..my mom did nothing wrong!!And honestly you can pray ALL YOU WANT but he will get what he deserves!!

You should never put in your 2 cents about something you no ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about!!!

this is from Sister if Angel

Now what i found disturbing was....And we did suspect something but when i did i went with her to his house and she slept with me with the door locked..my mom did nothing wrong!!

Nothing wrong?????
Are you serious???
Having the thought of someone Touching your daughter in any shape or form should be reported RIGHT AWAY..

An another thing i discredited the sister about was how she said they locked a door??
No inside door in our house works... because the only room she would be sleepin in is my room Which DOES NOT have a lock at all...

I feel these are some of the many things that do not fit right with the allegations against my father...

does anyone understand where i am coming from??

Look mamma, I am very opinionated. You and I know that. It's my right to tell her whatever the fuck I wanna tell her. (kek) As for who am I? I'm a mother of two beautiful children that reads forums and gets pissed as all hell when people insult the victims. For that matter WHO are YOU to question my opinions? ;P (See it goes both ways)

My point in her apologizing to the family would be that she needs to realize that what she's said on here isn't a small little matter. She came on being a bitch and basically insulting the child/mother. I think that's wrong. You all do as well (I think). How DARE she insult her OWN family when they are going through this? This little girl needs all the support she can get. How is DESI going to support her, when she's attacking her online and supporting her abuser?

When a person is raped or abused in such a way, they need emotional support. How is this child going to get emotional support from someone that questions her every word, the charges, and stands up for the person that made her life miserable? That's not being a FAMILY at all! That's being an outright bitch. The WORST kind of betrayl for an abused victim is for family members not to side with them through the worst. We've seen it happen a lot and always question "why didn't the mom do anything?" Well because they don't believe the kid and stand by their man. Just like Desi is doing with her father.

Did I say you should disown him? Nope, not once. I said you shouldn't be so fucking loving towards him and defending his ass so much. Yeah he's your father, but these are serious crimes. Get over yourself, stop supporting his ass so much, and help this child.

Once again you are coming up with stories. Prove it. Also no, you didn't outright call her a liar. However you are QUESTIONING everything about what this little girl said. Look at your last post, bitch. "How does a 6 year old even know time difference?" Are you fucking kidding me with this? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Of course im goin to question..

ALTHOUGH i can not be with the child i do not blame her...

Me an her mother do not see eye to eye.... she is family by here say...

I want the truth an only the truth..
If i dont ask questions who will??

Isnt it fair that my father gets a JUSTIFIIED trial...
with all things out there and truthful

Aelwynn,

You say im coming up with stories??
Im sorry you do not believe what i say but right now i have no reason to lie, an if you want to label me with other people who lied about people they said they knew..

Thats not right to judge me when you do not know me.

An honestly me insulting Angels mother is from personal experiance with her as a mother :canabis:

I am not perfect but i know what is fit an not fit..

Last edited:
There is also several other definitions as well. I highlighted some cute points. I stand by my original statement: "She posted once on one other thread. She's still a fucking troll."

Still not a troll. None of those things define her. She has a general interest in this story.

And just because she only COMMENTED on one story, does not mean she does not read other posts on the site. I watched her. She has.

But whatever, keep being on the defensive when you have no reason to be.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Dayum. You called her a bitch. Why? Why are you hating so much here? I am puzzled by your continued anger.

I read through this whole thread again and not once did I see her say anything negative about the little girl. I read the mom is a bitch. I read that the Dr said her hymen was intact.

WHO are you to say she needs to apologize to the Mom and Daughter? I'm missing how that would improve this situation.

I love that you are opinionated. This site would suck rocks if it weren't filled with people of varying opinions and interests. However, I still think you are partly in the wrong and taking this personally. She does appear to be young, she does appear to be in some sort of need and, again, she has already apologized. Lets move on.

Desi,

When is the next court date and do you have any new information?

Court was this week

Got Prolonged..... another 4 weeks..... :(

I can completely see why you don't see eye to eye. Even on that other website, as well as this one, you called her a worthless mother and much worse.

No, not of course you'll questions a 6 year old. That's WRONG. She's a victim. She was sexually abused. Question your FATHER before you question this child.

And stop posting off that other site, it only makes you look worse. Prove that really 100% in fact who you say it is. I don't listen to hearsay. You got court docs, doctor's reports, or arrest reports backing up your stories? If not, stfu about all your "woe is me" shit.

And if you don't ask questions, people like the (omfg) COPS, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, JUDGE, or PROSECUTOR will ask those questions. This is NOT helping this little girl. You are just here for attention and to kiss ass. Go spend some time with your family. Or rather you could start by not insulting the mother of the child so you can make sure she's doing better.

I even understand where you are coming from, however I think you need to re-think your position. Questioning this little girl, insulting her mother, and spending time on here isn't helping the situation. Do something productive like getting your dad a better attorney (like Polis said).

Oh and Hip, it's cause she continues to question this little girl. She has no right to question this girl. She's just making shit worse. Look at her last post. She continues to say "well he couldn't of done it cause this girl is lying...and THIS is why". She apologizes, yet continues on with her lies.

I can completely see why you don't see eye to eye. Even on that other website, as well as this one, you called her a worthless mother and much worse.

No, not of course you'll questions a 6 year old. That's WRONG. She's a victim. She was sexually abused. Question your FATHER before you question this child.

And stop posting off that other site, it only makes you look worse. Prove that really 100% in fact who you say it is. I don't listen to hearsay. You got court docs, doctor's reports, or arrest reports backing up your stories? If not, stfu about all your "woe is me" shit.

And if you don't ask questions, people like the (omfg) COPS, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, JUDGE, or PROSECUTOR will ask those questions. This is NOT helping this little girl. You are just here for attention and to kiss ass. Go spend some time with your family. Or rather you could start by not insulting the mother of the child so you can make sure she's doing better.

I even understand where you are coming from, however I think you need to re-think your position. Questioning this little girl, insulting her mother, and spending time on here isn't helping the situation. Do something productive like getting your dad a better attorney (like Polis said).

Oh and Hip, it's cause she continues to question this little girl. She has no right to question this girl. She's just making shit worse. Look at her last post. She continues to say "well he couldn't of done it cause this girl is lying...and THIS is why". She apologizes, yet continues on with her lies.

Ok honestly your a bitch..... Nothing more nothing less... I have NO respect for Angels mother because i have known her for 5 years.. i know the person she is.. honestly she is no better than my mother...

I spend time with MY FAMILY as much as possible.. i am not goin to submit myself to ANGELS MOTHER AN SIDE OF THE FAMILY. I HAVE ENOUGH |DRAMA|

Okay, seriously, Aelwynn isn't hating anyone. Desi might not be under the definition of the wonderful world of wiki as being a troll but she was being a crazy bitch.

So crazy, she wrote worse than a third grader.

Eh, I do think Aelwynn is the only one being singled out for giving her opinion, and I recollect katyk saying she didn't like some of things said to desi from others. fair enough. something things are just said to piss off people.

maybe those people should be addressed? I will address myself. Yeah I'm a bitch and I did a low blow, well boo hooo....fuck me i'm mean.

I don't really care to say hang the dad on a cross and let him rot, because after all, innocent until proven guilty. and i really don't care to hear about "if you were in her shoes" bullshit either...

i don't care to see her side when she gave me no reason to want to understand her.

I don't think bringing up the three things is a low blow, aelwynn, however, i don't see why katyk has to even bring it up. It really has nothing to do with it...other than showing that "back ups" people? hmm..

Aelwynn has a right to her opinion and maybe she should be like everyone else and say "just saying" or "that's my opinion and that :blah:" and it makes it okay? Because seriously...talk about black pots here.

Ok honestly your a bitch..... Nothing more nothing less... I have NO respect for Angels mother because i have known her for 5 years.. i know the person she is.. honestly she is no better than my mother...

I spend time with MY FAMILY as much as possible.. i am not goin to submit myself to ANGELS MOTHER AN SIDE OF THE FAMILY. I HAVE ENOUGH |DRAMA|

Desi calling her a bitch back is not going to help the situation. Ya know? Try to focus on helping find the truth, the facts. I know this hard as hell on you. I know you are angry at everyone. All that you are feeling is normal. You can always pm me if you want and bitch at me up one side and down the other if it would make you feel better. :) Be patient. Keep your mind and your heart open.
I really wish you the best.

Wow Desi. You just insulted the mother AGAIN. Good game.

I'm entitled to my opinion and I'll stick to it. I've read what you all have typed up thus far. I have looked at it, analyzed it, and don't agree with it. I'll "agree to disagree". However, I think this bitch should STOP insulting the REAL victims here.

Why is it that whenever a thread goes past a certain number of pages on here people no longer discuss the story at hand that brought us to said thread?

I Stand in the middle. I see the points of both sides and i know i'm going to get thanked and booed for this post but this needs to be said, again:

1) SHUT THE FUCK UP if you are not posting a concern about the COURT proceedings or adding information of the COURT proceedings.

2)Aelwynn, if Desi is a troll, does that mean Cook45304 is too? She joined after her sisters thread was started...

3)Its good we have different opinions but at the same time a line needs to be drawn. We are ATTACKING each OTHER, not the perp.

4) :lollypop:

5)Can we please, PLEASE, get back to the topic at hand of a father molesting his 5 y.o. and forget who is related to who?

Last edited:
I understand opinions,

But her opinion about how i should go about my life... especially with dealing with Angels mother aunt an what not... thats something I have to deal with...

Now i have more thoughts running around in the head that rests on my shoulders....

i will try to sort them an come to speak :blah: my opinion!

im tryin to be civil..... but theres always someone who has to make things harder:frusty:

Till tommorow:hello::hello:

Why is it that whenever a thread goes past a certain number of pages on here people no longer discuss the story at hand that brought us to said thread?

I Stand in the middle. I see the points of both sides and i know i'm going to get thanked and booed for this post but this needs to be said, again:

1) SHUT THE FUCK UP if you are not posting a concern about the COURT proceedings or adding information of the COURT proceedings.

2)Aelwynn, if Desi is a troll, does that mean Cook45304 is too? She joined after her sisters thread was started... Just saying...

3)Its good we have different opinions but at the same time a line needs to be drawn. We are ATTACKING each OTHER, not the perp.

4) :lollypop:

5)Can we please, PLEASE, get back to the topic at hand of a father molesting his 5 y.o. and forget who is related to who?

heh posts like this keep the thread off it's tracks. just ignore the bullshit and black pot opinions you're giving out..as well as others and it might go back on track.

i'm not attacking anyone. and i also don't see me as an "other"...

we're not cheerleaders or something.

Aelwynn has a right to her opinion and maybe she should be like everyone else and say "just saying" or "that's my opinion and that :blah:" and it makes it okay? Because seriously...talk about black pots here.

polis you're right she's got the right to her opinion....but calling people bitch. Telling people to lick your cunt...is that an opinion? And do "opinions" have to be stated over and over again? Just curious. Call me a bitch, an ass kisser, a black pot. It really doesn't matter. I feel bad for this entire thread.

polis you're right she's got the right to her opinion....but calling people bitch. Telling people to lick your cunt...is that an opinion? And do "opinions" have to be stated over and over again? Just curious. Call me a bitch, an ass kisser, a black pot. It really doesn't matter. I feel bad for this entire thread.

calling someone a bitch is an opinion. and i said earlier. i was being mean...boo hoo. i won't deny it or try to explain it.

it's life.

no, you're not a bitch but you do look like a bit of black pot, giving your opinion on how she should be responding. :)

much love to you nonetheless

no one said she couldn't have an opinion.....this thread has turned fucking stupid.

I could give two fucking shits if a rhetorical statement about opinions has a crappy retort to it. I could give two shits who likes who. I've already said "have at it but you look like an ass". (except nicer)

What part of hinting that she seems VERY young are you not getting?

Jesus people can be so fucking dense sometimes.

Having comments about getting fucked by your daddy in a thread about child abuse is beyond tasteless.

I do not agree with the way Desi came in to this thread, but I don't think the majority of people agreed with it in the first place. She has lighten up a lot, and I hope that she will be able to view our side and that we may be able to see hers. Everyone reacts differently to news. I personally think she was merely angry and confused about the situation and you have to take into consideration that this was a personal case to her. I know that there are some people, and I am one of them, who have always just said good riddance to family who have done this to children.

However, this is a child who was abused and you pretty much are calling her a liar, Desi, directly or not. I personally have a problem with that and I have noticed several other forum discussions on the net with Lisa and others directly attacking the child saying she was coached and lied to police. That doesn't sit well with me at all, she may search this case in adulthood and I would hate for her to see something like that being said about her for her just trying to do the right thing.

The police state that they did a 2 week investigation regarding this particular incident. They went through their procedures before arresting your father. They obviously felt pretty confident with their findings or they wouldn't have done it.

A child being molested will go through a lot of feelings and are no doubtm told not to say anything. She was probably scared to tell her mommy because of your father, which is why she felt comfortable with a family friend.

I am unsure why you think the mother would do this to your father though.. can you explain to me? Because from what I can tell about your statements is that this woman was with your dad for quite a number of years and now is calling him for financial help. If she was all about screwing him over and putting him in jail as some sort of pay back, why would she have not established herself financially first?

It seems to me she was just as surprised at the allegations as you are and isn't financially stable yet to handle a household on her own. Is she texting him about anything else besides that?

Who is Daughter and The Daughter? Are they you? or sisters? Because Daughter claims to have only heard of what the court papers say, which you all claim differs from what the SGT released to the media. Yet, you claim to actually view these papers. So I was just curious about that..

And wow, I haven't read the last two pages because I have to get to bed soon so I apologize if any of this has been addressed but I think it will be beneficial to see some answers regarding this case.

Okay. So, so far we've gotten this:

1) Dad is an asshole.
2) Desi is defending him.
3) People called out Desi because of the lack of evidence.
4) Since this is a public shaming site, we're to assume he's an asshole until evidence is given.
5) People went apeshit on Desi.

Desi if your father is indeed innocent and did nothing to the little girl, then I will most definitely formally apologize to you. From my own experiences my interests lie with the girl, because a molested child is likely going to become a traumatized one. If her mother told her to fabricate then the mother is a cunt and she should be shamed. But until then, all the reports we've read are anti-Desi's father...and we're to assume it's true for the time being. Anywho:

Humor_Drama_Llama_Cream_Shirt.jpg

Gee, looks like I'm not all that much of a "bitch" afterall. Corrupted just said exactly what I've been saying for PAGES.

Cook45304 didn't join this forums to INSULT other members or the children of the crime. She insulted the parents, but not really. She didn't outright insult the real victims of the crime. So these are two different people, two different situations. No, I don't consider them a troll because look at their posting log. Lots of posts elsewhere, even while her thread was being talked about. Desi only has 1 post elsewhere. Still a troll. Read my definitions of trolls again pls.

As for "hinting at she was really young", I was stating you guys are letting her get away with insulting a child and her mother. I don't think that's right. A false apology and lots more insults means she didn't learn her lesson the first time.

Polis and Corrupted are 100% right in my opinion.

Last edited:
calling someone a bitch is an opinion. and i said earlier. i was being mean...boo hoo. i won't deny it or try to explain it.

it's life.

no, you're not a bitch but you do look like a bit of black pot, giving your opinion on how she should be responding. :)

much love to you nonetheless

Well shitfire, I don't see that as a black pot but whatever. I'd rather be a black pot than say....a heartless motherfucker any day.

Love to you as well. :cheers:

Let me just say....Desi, when I was in my early thirties I found out a member of my family molested another member.....Not saying anything more than that, because now one family member is dead....anywho I was in fucking total ass shock. I loved this person, and I could not believe he did what he did. It killed me. My other family member is still in counseling.....this happened to her years and years ago. Please, I know it is difficult, but try to be open, try to be fair. Sometimes wonderful people do horrendous things and we just don't know why. I wish you the best and try to keep with the facts, even though everything may be really cloudy at the moment.

~Peace

Last edited:
Um what? I just checked 10 minutes ago. She only had 1, 37 posts total.

Ok according to it now, guess my comp screwed up. She has 1 from today, when I called her on it. Two from yesterday when I started calling her a troll. I count 3 now, I can't find the 4th.

Looks like she started to cover her tracks when I called her on it mayhaps? I called her out as a troll a few days ago, prolly yesterday at earliest. Just looks like she posted 3 posts elsewhere...point....? Kidding Gilbrit! Kidding. I think she did start posting the minute I called her on it though. Just an assumption, of course.

That still doesn't stop me from saying she is nothing like Cook45305-w/e. Cook came on here being civil and not a psycho. Desi hasn't stopped being a psycho nor stopped attacking victims.

That doesn't detract from the fact that I think she needs to stop attacking the real victims here.

Desi is a minor, people. In actuality, she shouldn't even be allowed on the site.

But remember when you are replying back to her, all those smart, intelligent, well-thought out responses are going to a confused minor. I've now told you, so be careful what kind of nonsense you say back as it could be considered...not real good...to knowingly tell a minor to suck your dick or something stupid like that.

I'm letting her stay for now.

Back