• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Back in 2016 a lovely video of a road rage incident was posted and went immediately viral. I haven't found a story on here anywhere after searching vigilantly. Ultimately it is a case about an angry old white dude oh, because you know we've never had any of those on here!

The story is pretty straightforward. First up we have a fella riding on a bicycle. He in a share lane which if you don't know what those are, it essentially means that when there are no bicycles, a car can drive in these Lanes. However, in cases like this where there is a bicycle the bicycle has the right away if I understand this correctly. Next, mix in a loudmouth who has limited understanding of rules of the road but lots of entitlement and vocabulary of maybe 7 catch phrases.

What you get next is understandably predictable and undeniably offending. So here we go please do enjoy!
(Be warned you can smell the rage on his breath).

Also I was unable to find ultimately what happened to Mister Congeniality. Could not determine if he had ever been charged, given any kind of sentence, fine or jail time. Given that he was uttering death threats as well, this is truly disturbing.

Couldn't get the video to load, but grabbed the following from the link:

"What's your name?" the bicyclist asks.
"My name is your worst enemy, m----------r," Lewis replies. "I'm your huckleberry, buddy."

Huckleberry? For real? I realize that is probably supposed to mean something all tough and badass, but all I can think is "bush." And, well, that doesn't sound very threatening at all.

And "My name is your worst enemy, motherfucker." What the hell is that even supposed to mean? I have sounded it out several different ways now, with emphasis on a different word each time, and still....

Why is this article from 2016 worthy of DD? Some idiots had a set to, and the man apologized.
It is worthy due to the intensity of language and the raw criminality of it.
Is it me or are you having a serious bug up your tush over me?

Also Lewis only apologized once he was hunted down by authorities and the video went viral. A death threat is illegal where I come from. Hopefully that offers some clarity in my reason for posting it.

Next time should I message you for clearance on posting and making sure you approve?:shame::woot:

Back