• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Thinking of Jax who would be turning one. The picture of him dirty and roughed up came on my time line and I must admit I wept for this poor little boy. In that picture he looked in shock and was probably already suffering from some brain damage.

How unfair is life that these two wretched individuals are going to live and probably will not be fully punished for the callous and monstrous way they treated Jax.

I didn't notice this last year when I first saw this story, but something is visible to me now.

In the picture where the she-beast is holding young Master Jax, and again when he is in the car seat, it appears his left foot is deformed.

Are there any photos that give a better view of Master Jax's foot?

--Al

@Satanica @cubby @Nell @Prettypink513 @CbabyRKO @Sue sue

Aug 28, 2018

A father in Wentzville has plead guilty after a disturbing case of child abuse that left his six-week-old son dead.

Robert Burnette entered the guilty plea Monday for child abuse resulting in death.

Back in November of 2016, court documents show Burnette stuck his fingers down the baby’s throat to stop him from crying and slammed the child against a bed.

A sentencing hearing has been set for October 29. News 4 has been told the state will ask for Burnette to face 30 years in prison.
http://www.kmov.com/story/38978635/...ngers-down-his-babys-throat-killing-the-child

Good. Thirty years isn't enough though. He should never ever get out.

This case for some reason has always hit me very very hard. What I wouldn't give to have five minutes alone in a room with him and various tools.

@Satanica @Nell @cubby
Robert James Burnette, 22, of Wentzville, was sentenced today to serve 26 years in the Missouri Department of Corrections.

Court records state that in the fall of 2016 Burnette (who was 19 years old at the time) shook his six-week-old son, slammed him face down onto a bed and held him there, and then shoved his fingers down the infant’s throat to stop him from crying. Police also said that Megan Hendricks, the infant’s mother, was aware of the abuse and lied to doctors about the baby’s injuries in order to protect Burnette. Both parents were arrested and charged with child abuse/neglect.

The infant, who was named Jaxon, died on November 29, 2016 at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital after life support was discontinued.

Burnette entered a guilty plea in August 2018.

This little boy's death always makes me sad, angry and leaves my heart aching. I would have loved you and treated you like the little prince you were.

Last edited:
I can barely look at those pictures. That poor little baby... I keep imagining how confused and hopeless he felt. Crying for comfort and instead being inflicted with pain. Looking up at his mom and wondering why she is not comforting him. Knowing nothing but misery. I fucking hate people.

The sentencing had been pushed back several times for the baby murder.

I am crossing my fingers that she is sentenced and gets a long time so can think about what she allowed and participated in to happen to baby Jax.

@Satanica @cubby @Nell @Prettypink513 @ghosttruck @araisner @Keepalowprofile @Alf
Megan Hendrick was sentenced Friday to 21 years in state prison after knowingly allowed her six-week-old baby to be abused by the child’s father, resulting in the child’s death.

According to the St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, the abuse occurred between October 18 and November 7, 2016.

Prosecutors allege 22 Hendricks was present when the father, Robert Burnette injured the baby by violently shaking him, slamming the infant into a bed face first, and shoving his fingers down the infant’s throat to stop him from crying.

The baby, was rushed to Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital with broken bones, liver contusions, and bleeding on the brain. He was pronounced dead on November 28, 2016 after being removed from life support.

Hendricks pleaded guilty to abuse and neglect of a child resulting in death on August 30, 2018.

Burnette, the child’s father, was sentenced February 8, 2019 to 26 years in prison on similar charges.

Knowing how long this baby suffered at the hands of these two degenerates makes me sick to my stomach.

I do not think any sentence given to these two would be sufficient.

I hope this sea cow is bullied and beaten everyday during her sentence. I want her to be terrorized like she allowed Jax to be.

Authorities said Burnette had a history of violence and that his parents told police that he had tried to kill his own brother over the years by beating or stabbing him and trying to smother or drown him.

Hendricks lied at the hospital, telling doctors she didn’t know how the baby was injured, police said. Authorities say she never showed emotion during their interrogation. She referred to her son not by his name but by “the kid” or “the baby.” She also feigned crying at one point, but stopped when the officer left the interrogation room.

It appears that neither one of these monsters spoke at their sentencing to either express remorse or even apologize for what they did to this baby.

1. I question why they even had this child.
  2. If the father's parents knew he was violent what steps did they take to protect Jax?
  3. The mother appears to be mentally incompetent but also manipulative, does she have a diagnosis?
  4. I think the prosecutors were concerned that a jury might find these two not responsible-why the plea and the dropping of certain charges?

@Satanica

I do not feel that Jax has gotten the justice he deserves.

I fear that the mother will get out early and endanger the life of another child.

I do not think this baby will have anyone their to speak on his behalf when these two sacks of shit come up for parole hearing.

I absolutely fucking hate this story. Every time I see the title I want to lash out and yell at some random person. I hate both of these pos's guts to no end. Hell is too good for either of them.

That's nowhere near enough. I remember when my Jacob was 6 weeks old. I was exhausted, sleep deprived, stricken with PPD, my CPTSD had been aggravated by the donor as he discarded me while pregnant, but I was over the moon on my Jacob. As for the male psychopath, I too have Asperger's and Bipolar 1; my son's on the spectrum, and I would die/kill for my kid. And the female psychopath, I hope you get the same treatment with that asshole, and y'all scream out for help, and get NOTHING. Just like you did to tiny Jax. I would kill and torture ANYONE who so much as thought of touching my 2-year-old son. Both y'all can rot in prison/hell. Ik this is old; I'm angry asf at the donor rn. He's cutoff for good, since he chose spice over Jacob.

Certain cases will always cause a dreadful feeling in your stomach - and this is one of those cases.

One cannot help imagining what Jax went throuh - the pain, confusion and terror as he was being assaulted.

i have to believe there is a special place that angels like Jax, Baby P, Baby Brianna and the rest of these children go after their suffering on this earth has ended where they embraced by love.

Back