• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
That baby is so terribly bruised...so blatantly obvious...why did no one come to his rescue. His expression speaks to being in so much pain he can't even cry. Someone mentioned him needing to be bathed...after looking closely and enlarging the pics...that is bruising...not dirt. OMG just kill both parents. I hold EVERYONE in this child's life responsible...including the grandparents so willing to speak out about their son...where were their voices for their defenseless grandson. I just wish Jax had known love in his short life.

I don't think the pic of Jax laying the leaves was taken the same day. I don't see the bruises and split lip in that pic. His split lip is a long cut and very pronounced in the other pic.

Last edited:
The picture of the sperm donor holding him is especially creepy because when I enlarged it all I saw was the grim reaper on his shirt looming over the baby.

Astonishing that those who saw this child never questioned his obvious injuries or bothered to report them and their fear for this infants well being.

Could these two look any more unnatural as parents as far as their interactions with their newborn that were captured on camera?

Dear god how that baby must have suffered during the weeks his brave little heart yet beat. You can't look at his fragile, bruised and broken body and not have your eyes smart from the tears that well up and form behind them.

Mercifully released in death his essence has flown and he suffers no more.

Somebody posted on her FB earlier today saying that baby Jax passed away or is brain dead.
Poor little baby you deserved so much better. Fly with the angels.
megan.jpg

15032668_1430010693694098_1035651417443054116_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think the pic of Jax laying the leaves was taken the same day. I don't see the bruises and split lip in that pic. His split lip is a long cut and very pronounced in the other pic.

It was. They had done a one month photo shoot. That was the first pic. Then he obviously did something to piss them off cause the rest of the pics he's beat to hell.

I just cannot imagine what idiotic people told themselves happened to a 6 week old baby too young to even roll over by himself, did they look at him and think he'd fell while running or bumped his mouth while playing on his riding toy, just what did they think, oh I know they weren't thinking, they couldn't have been thinking, they must really be oatmeal from the neck up.

I told my kids with the new baby, they are 21 and 23, if you ever need a break, just put the baby down and call me, call anybody and they'll come and get her no questions asked. Of course they looked at me like I'd lost my mind, but they don't get it yet, but they will, she's only 4 days old today, the tidal wave of crying baby is coming.

I was compelled to revisit this story for some strange pulling reason. We read these stories day after day and we get mental pictures of what we think the child might look during the abuse and even after death. The mental pictures in of themselves are heartbreakingly sad but then you see ACTUAL FUCKING PICTURES POSTED TO A PUBLIC SITE ON WHICH NOT A DAMN PERSON REPORTED ANYTHING NOR DID THEY GET INVOLVED. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? My feelings are simple; after seeing the pictures of little, helpless, could have gone to grandparents to be safe and loved, dejected, unwanted, unloved, being born to a birth vessel who would rather have her emo angry pussylooking violent piece of shit sperms donor protected instead of her baby, JAX, I cried again my heart hurts again and I have to step away from this site for awhile to work on getting the images out of my mind. Again, the fuck is wrong with people???!!!!

On the upshot, Missouri's got the death penalty.

On the downside, he probably won't get it. And even then, we sadly don't carry out executions via keelhaul anymore.

I told my kids with the new baby, they are 21 and 23, if you ever need a break, just put the baby down and call me, call anybody and they'll come and get her no questions asked. Of course they looked at me like I'd lost my mind, but they don't get it yet, but they will, she's only 4 days old today, the tidal wave of crying baby is coming.
AMEN & Congrats on your new granddaughter!<3

Even the most patient parent is going to have moments where they get completely overwhelmed- and just to know that they have you there if they need you will be so helpful.

I can remember a few times with my first that my mom got the 5am phone call "come rescue us from this devil baby!" And there were other times that just knowing she would come if I needed her, was enough to get me through.

In this case, baby Jax was being abused consistently- this wasn't just an inexperienced dad losing his shit for a moment- he was beating that poor little baby from birth. And with his history of violence & mental problems, nobody should have let him anywhere near a fragile helpless baby! So much fail in this story it's infuriating!

Poor little guy! Any updates on his condition? Has he really passed away? Can't stop crying about this story it's just too horribly sad!

The latest update on baby Jax is that he's still hanging in there!

burnette.jpg

There are a couple of FB groups for those who are interested in updates- the closed group is run by someone in the family, so has more reliable info & updates on baby's condition, you just have to get approved by the admin to join.
Justice for Jax- public page
Justice for Jax- closed group
justiceforjax.jpg

Someone took down momster's FB but sperm donor's is still up & full of people posting death threats lol!: Rob Darkrius Burnette

As of today.

A Wentzville man accused of critically injuring his infant son in a horrific case of abuse appeared by video in St. Charles County court here Tuesday.

Meanwhile, the 7-week-old baby clings to life at a hospital, suffering from bleeding on the brain and broken bones, among other injuries.

The boy's father, Robert James Burnette, 19, briefly answered questions from a judge during his initial hearing Tuesday morning. He said he was seeking a public defender.

Burnette told Associate Circuit Judge Matthew Thornhill that he had a history of bipolar disorder and Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism. Burnette, who is on suicide watch at the St. Charles County Jail, said he'd been seeking medication and counseling. He spoke haltingly during the roughly 10-minute hearing.

"You're not talking to me in a way that makes me think you're completely together," the judge said.

Thornhill asked Burnette if he understood the seriousness of the charges. "Uh, yes," Burnette replied.

Prosecutors said they had been told Burnette had mental health issues but they had no confirmation of that. It was unclear whether he would undergo a mental health evaluation as part of the case.

The baby's mother, Megan L. Hendricks, 20, also made a brief appearance by video Tuesday morning. Authorities say she witnessed the abuse and made no effort to get help. She faces the same felony abuse charge and was held with bail set at $250,000, cash-only.

The charge means she is "equally responsible," Thornhill told her during her hearing. "It's a very serious charge. You could do up to 15 years. That's not in the jail where you are, it's the big house."

She told the judge she was trying to hire an attorney.

Outside the courthouse Tuesday morning, about two dozen people held a prayer vigil for a baby they've never met. The boy has been identified only as J.B. in court documents, but social media posts identify him as Jaxon James Burnette.

Some mothers in the group held blue balloons and bounced toddlers on their hips. Others held handmade poster board signs that said "Justice for Jax." They read about the baby in news reports Friday.

One of the women attending, Michelle James, said: "We want to be his voice."

"We couldn't ignore it," James, 28, of O'Fallon, Mo., said. She held a poster with a photo of the baby at 4 weeks old. "We're asking for prayers, really."

James doesn't know the baby or his family. She and Holly Culver, of Wentzville, started drumming up support for the baby on Friday after reading the Post-Dispatch account of the baby's abuse. They are both mothers of young children.

The abuse is alleged to have happened between Oct. 18 and Nov. 7 at the couple’s home in the 100 block of St. Charles Street in Wentzville. Police got involved after the child was taken to St. Joseph Hospital West and physicians reported the likelihood of child abuse.

Burnette was charged Nov. 8 with abuse or neglect of a child, causing serious emotional or physical injury. The crime is a felony, punishable in Missouri by up to 15 years in prison. His mother faces the same charge, filed Nov. 9.

Lohmar said the child was "in critical but stable condition."

"That's good news," Lohmar said. "It is also sad in the sense...(that) if the child does hang on, the quality of life that the child will have is going to be very, very minimal."

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_c5bd280d-f028-5c8a-a391-3b4c0d421864.html

St. Charles County Prosecutor Tim Lohmar says, “There were numerous evidences of broken bones, there were several bones that had been broken in the past that already had calcifications, so that indicates the healing had already begun. That’s an old injury.”

Wentzville detectives say a doctor told them if the baby survives, there’s a strong possibility he would have extreme physical and mental disabilities.

Lohmar says Burnette has a history of mental hospitals stays, but cannot say whether his mental capabilities will be questioned in court.

However, he notes, “If this evidence is proven true, then [Burnette and Hendricks] are completely incapable of parenting this child.”

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/11/15/wentzville-couple-face-child-abuse-charges/

I went to this court hearing.

Bio fucking hoo. I have Aspergers. Please give me a mental health evaluation.

Boo fucking hoo. He beats me too.

Both of you can rot in hell.

The outpouring of stranger support was amazing. And beautiful.

I don't know if I would've been able to keep myself composed. Are you planning on going to the trials as well?
Abso-fucking-lutely!

I was shaking when I saw those photos from here, from the FB page. But the ones shown in the hearing of him when he was admitted, were what you've seen, but 10 times worse. If you can even imagine.

I wear a uniform (and did so there on purpose) so I sort of snuck in, because there were so many supporters that they had to limit who was allowed into the courtroom.

This is a huge news story here and I found out what hospital he was at. I told @Nell that I wanted to visit or bring a teddy bear or something. I knew they wouldn't allow strangers, so I thought the hearings were the next best thing.

I'll be at every single day in court that I'm able to attend. It sounded like there will be separate trials, but if it's happening and I'm not working, I'll be there.
Along with at least 50 or 60 other people that were outraged over this story.

There was no sign of any grandparents anywhere, at least not that were identified or approached by the media.

Jax has a voice though. The people holding signs outside the courthouse proved it.

Last edited:
All of a sudden they are so misunderstood, mentally deficient, Aspergers, whatever they can think of, doesn't mean they didn't know right from wrong, just means they are already minimizing and making excuses.

@Forensicwx, might wanna leave your rusty potato peeler at home, Courts don't like members of the audience peeling the defendants. If they get off with anything less than LWOP, then go for it!:cool:

Sounds like he's no longer in immediate danger of death, but I just hope that he will somehow have some semblance of a normal life, and not the continuous torture of growing up a prisoner in his own body and mind.

I joined the public support group and sent a request to join the other support group also. I pray he continues to improve.

Rob "Darkius" Burnette's Facebook looks like the internal ramblings of a 2edgy4u 14-year-old girl. Oh no, Rob is dark and mysterious! He's posting pictures of scary skeletons again! Somebody call Hot Topic!

There really ought to be a license to breed.

Also, "Darkius" is the stupidest fucking nickname ever. I guess it's supposed to sound cool and Latin, except that hard "k" sound is totally out of place. Instead of sounding like a goffik mystery man, good ol' baby-beating Rob just sounds like a pretentious wank.

Also, they put their poor kid in a skull-and-crossbone onsie. Ten to one they probably bought the poor little guy "Nightmare Before Christmas" shit, because in addition to being horrible child abusers, they're also wholly unoriginal lock-step "nonconformists". You can see the stupid reflected in Rob's eyes.

Last edited:
I got an update yesterday...Jax continues to keep fighting. He has been moved to a place in the hospital where he is being protected per FB Justice for Jax.

I never saw momsters fb page. I wonder how many even looked at it. She might be the kind of person that people avoid.
I not interested in babies, but if I happened across a facebook pic of a stranger baby looking like that poor tyke, I'd report it to someone.

Last edited:
The more I think about this story, the more pissed off I get. The fact that these mouthbreathers decided to breed. The fact that this child suffered needlessly. The fact that nobody reported those photos.

. . . also, "Darkius" sounds like something an eight-year-old would name his cat. Idiot.

He didn't make it

A baby was removed from life support and died late Monday night after allegeldy being abused by his father.

Police said Robert Burnette caused serious physical injury and head trauma to his 6-week-old son, identified only as “J.B,” by violently shaking him, slamming him into a bed face first, and holding him there and shoving his fingers down the baby’s throat.

The mother, Megan Hendricks, witnessed the abuse but did not seek help, police said. The alleged abuse occurred between Oct. 18 and Nov. 7.

Burnette admitted to shaking J.B and “being too rough with him” during an interview, police said.

http://www.kmov.com/story/33698979/police-father-shoves-fingers-down-sons-throat-mother-watches

Dammit Dammit Dammit!!!

This story has hit me really hard, and that is just heart breaking. At least he is no longer suffering.

Fly with angels little Jax, those evil scum bags can't hurt you any more.

Don't hate me, but I think this was the best outcome possible.

It was clear from the extent of the brain damage that he was going to be horribly impaired, and now these monsters have a murder charge.

The father, Robert James Burnette, 19, has been in the St. Charles County Jail for several weeks on a charge of felony abuse or neglect of a child, causing serious physical injury.

On Tuesday, County Prosecutor Tim Lohmar amended the charge to abuse of a child resulting in a death, the maximum allowed in child abuse cases. His office said it's now treating the case as a homicide.

The baby's mother, Megan L. Hendricks, 20, witnessed the abuse and didn't call for help, authorities say. She continues to face the lesser child abuse charge filed initially against Burnette.

Lohmar's office said the amended charge against Burnette could result in punishment of 30 years to life in prison. That's the same range of punishment assigned to second-degree murder.

West, the police official, said a family court judge on Monday ordered life support equipment turned off after a hospital ethics committee decided it was in the child's best interest.

He said a guardian appointed by the court had made the same recommendation, and that the boy's parents did not appeal the decision. West said the judge had appointed lawyers to represent the parents.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_0004c76a-047a-5376-ac4e-a3ce9db8434b.html

I really hope they up her charges as well.

FUUUUUUCK. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Awful as this sounds, I am glad he won't have to suffer the life of a vegetable for years on end. That is no kind of life for anyone to live. I was holding out a tiny bit of hope that he would somehow miraculously recover, but knew it was not likely.

I guess what bothers me the most is that this happened to him in the first place. Sadly, one cannot pick his or her parents. I just wish his "parents" would have given him to someone who...you know...wouldn't shake him and beat him and shove their nasty fucking fingers down his throat. I also cannot believe that NO ONE in this child's life who saw those Facebook posts didn't step up and intervene. I hope they are all haunted for-fucking-ever. Fuck...just the other day, my friend saw a post from a friend-of-a-friend with pics of an obviously neglected dog. SHE stepped up, and puppy is now in a rescue group. Can't we do the same for babies?!

Rest in peace, Jax. I am so sorry that pretty much very adult in your life failed you so horribly. :(

Sounds stupid but it felt like a piece of my heart broke. baby is doing better so we can all sit back and make all the "you live in Missouri and your idea of edgy is on the level of 14 years old girls that smoke clove cigarettes and write THE CROW fan fics" then...

He didn't make it.

It was the hospitals recommendation to the appointed guardian and the judge agreed. I have to agree...that as much as it hurts that Baby Jax passed away...it was in his best interests. He suffered so much in his short life. Fly high with the angels Jax. You were loved by so many of us. I wish the death penalty was on the table for the torture of this little guy. The egg and sperm donor's are wasting air. I can't call them his parents. They were everything evil but parents.

Back