• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

FlowerWhiskers

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_06081719-55b5-5c8a-8194-7e42072dfdf7.html

WENTZVILLE • A Wentzville man shoved his fingers down the throat of his 6-week-old son. He wanted to find the baby's voice box and stop him from crying.

More abuse followed. The baby was thrown onto a bed. Shaken violently. Picked up by the back of his neck.

All while the baby's mother watched and made no effort to get help.
The boy was still alive on Friday morning but "extremely critical," the prosecutor's office says. He was in protective custody and being treated at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital for, among other things, bleeding on his brain and broken bones. Doctors have told police it's "a likely possibility" the boy will die.

Hendricks told police she saw Burnette abuse the boy three times, including grabbing the boy by the back of the neck and slamming him into the bed to get him to stop crying, Rosner said.

She saw Burnette stick his fingers into the boy's throat to find his voice box to get him to stop crying, Rosner said.

Hendricks told police she and Burnette were aware of the dangers of shaking a baby because they had both been required to watch a video before leaving the hospital after the baby's birth.

Dr. Linda Shaw told detectives it is a likely possibility the boy will die. If he does survive, there is a high possibility he will have extreme physical and mental disabilities, Rosner said.

She admitted she lied at the hospital, telling doctors she didn't know how the baby was injured. Police say she never showed emotion during their interrogation. She referred to her son not by his name but by "the kid" or "the baby."

Check out the mugs in the article. Lovely young couple. The roughest-looking 20 I've ever seen. I'm 37 and look younger than her!

5825ed230a567.image.jpg

From the link... Troglodytes indeed. Little bitch boy will be lurved in prison though. Hes got them DSLs. How the fuck could you watch someone abuse your baby and just sit there? :punch:

Dr. Linda Shaw told detectives it is a likely possibility the boy will die. If he does survive, there is a high possibility he will have extreme physical and mental disabilities, Rosner said.

They almost always die ... not sure if that is legit or not. Organ harvesting is big money and the more these kids die the more I question that. Little baby hearts and lungs and livers and kidneys are hard to come by unless another little baby gives it up and I really wonder if some of these babies have help with that.

Last edited:
She admitted she lied at the hospital, telling doctors she didn't know how the baby was injured. Police say she never showed emotion during their interrogation. She referred to her son not by his name but by "the kid" or "the baby."

Wow. What a fucking bitch.

This should work nicely on that piece of shit poor excuse for a man. Maybe we could get it so it pierces his voice box.

166c221.jpg

Last edited:
Newsflash buddy! Before long, dudes are going to be shoving it down your throat to stop your crying! And FWIW "it" won't be fingers! And for those without an imagination... "it" will be a rock hard love muscle right down to the hairy bean bag! I love painting with words... I missed my canvas.

Unbelievable. This little guy J.B. was absolutely tortured...and they wanted to make him stop crying!! Obviously your methods make babies cry harder until they are almost dead. Why not just walk away...go outside...let the baby cry it out. Although I don't want JB to die...I don't want JB to live so severely disabled either. What a toss up. I hope they both go to prison for life. She has no maternal instinct at all. He is a monster. Evil. With his history he has no business being around any child. Why didn't the roommate do something when the parents were killing JB?? Was that person charged??

Last edited:
Again I ask, how the fuck do these people live with themselves? ???? I just don't get how people can be so fucking heartless that they go on with their daily lives after beating the shit out of a baby!!! Just how???

The almost always die ... not sure if that is legit or not. Organ harvesting is big money and the more these kids die the more I question that. Little baby hearts and lungs and livers and kidneys are hard to come by unless another little baby gives it up and I really wonder if some of these babies have help with that.
Doctors and nurses dont need to help. not with parents like these.

I WANT TO KILL THESE 2 FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!! I swear to god i do so badly! I am physically ill just reading this. What the fuck kind of person allows this to happen and who the fuck does this to a baby.... I really hope when they go to prison the inmates alllllllllllllll find out what they have done and make them never ever forget how they made that baby feel. I want to go and find that baby boy and adopt him so badly. I will show him all the love and care in the world and if he does have severe disabilities I will take care of him. I wish to god I could!!
Kill these two bastards. I dont k who i want to kill and torture first.. The bitch who did the abuse or the bitch who allowed it to happen and did absolutely NOTHING to fucking stop it

God god god kill them
I am really sick from all these stories but i do love writing my comments in hopes the hambeastmotherfuckers see what ive written and what alll of you have written about them
Die to them!!

She posted a picture of him on fb looking beaten and bloody. I want to know why no one on her friends list called CPS. :bigtears::rage:

Oh My God that poor baby!! He looks so dead inside. His whole entire short life was filled with misery and pain. I hate to say this, I really do; but he's lucky he passed away. Can you imagine just how horrible the rest of his life would've been?

This make me so angry. Her friends are oblivious. I wonder if she has any family on her FB. If so, then they suck ass too. Just take them out back and put them down.

That baby looks utterly defeated, like what the fuck did I do to deserve these monsters. :(

It seems baby's name is Jax. Godspeed, little Jax. :(

I just saw these pictures on fb and came to post them.

Jesus fuck. That child was living through hell. And their friends and family saw all of those, and said NOTHING.
BURN THEM ALL.

That fat nasty hoe is entirely too ugly to have that many pics of herself on the internet! She obviously doesn't have any real friends or they would have told her. Her creepy ass skeletor looking man looks like he's knocking on deaths door too. Fucking freaks.

That poor baby. when I saw the first one I thought it was prop. he looks sad and rubbery and the guy is just holding him all wrong. I don't see how anyone could overlook the babys second picture. not just the cuts and injuries, looks like an old man. been through a lifetime of pain in only...6 weeks? weeks!? just noticed that

I hate these fuckers. .....this quote
She also said she’d rather stay with Burnette than risk her father harming him.
really fucking gets me.....she had no love or care for Jax in the least!!

Holy fucking shit! The first picture of the baby looks as if he's barely alive. My eyes are bad so I had to enlarge the picture. (more heartbreaking enlarged) the babies right ear looks like it's been boxed!!!! I could be wrong though.

Why also is the baby filthy? Drug through the mud literally? I agree with the rest, wtf didn't anyone, someone, say something about that??!!

Just FUCKING want to puke while crying at the same time. Oh God, I just saw the blood on his onesie and his split lip.

Baby Jax, I hope your soul is finally resting in peace seeing that you never lived in peace.

Last edited:
5825ed230a567.image.jpg

From the link... Troglodytes indeed. Little bitch boy will be lurved in prison though. Hes got them DSLs. How the fuck could you watch someone abuse your baby and just sit there? :punch:
That breeded? Omfg! Uughh ... Sterilization for both!

I literally just threw up all over my living room floor. My husband bad to clean it for me while I went and sobbed and hugged my 8 month. I do not understand how she could have posted those pictures on Facebook and not one person say anything or did anything about it. Everyone should be held accountable for this. It's unforgivable. I'm going to leave the site for a little while. This one put me over my limit on things I can handle today.

I just can't get over how no one on her very public fb reported this. This was a picture from the same day, at the beginning of this idiotic photo shoot. His clothes are dirty but he's not bruised.

pic host

Now an after picture.

upload gambar

How the fuck could anyone do this to a month old infant and then take pictures of it like it didn't matter???? I hate her and I hater her family.

Officials say Burnette has a history of violent tendencies. Burnette’s parents told police that he had tried to kill his own brother over the years by beating or stabbing him and trying to smother or drown him, Rosner said. Burnette has been in mental institutions for severe anger issues, court records say.

In a statement to police, Hendricks admitted that she knew her son was in danger. She had been to her parents’ home nearby several times with the boy but never asked for help. When officers asked why she didn’t take action to get the boy into a safe environment, she said she didn’t want to have a confrontation with Burnette. She said she was worried her father would harm Burnette, and she would rather stay with Burnette than have that happen.

She admitted she lied at the hospital, telling doctors she didn’t know how the baby was injured. Police say she never showed emotion during their interrogation. She referred to her son not by his name but by “the kid” or “the baby.”

She feigned crying at one point but stopped when the officer left the interrogation room, police say.

In addition to bleeding of the brain, the baby has suffered possible liver contusions, a broken upper arm, new and old clavicle fractures and multiple rib fractures in various stages of healing, authorities say.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_06081719-55b5-5c8a-8194-7e42072dfdf7.html

Omg this is too much, the pics are killing me, then to know that he's likely to die?!
And at the hands of those clueless, loveless, emo asshats!?

But the killer for me is the baby's name- Jax
I'm pregnant w a baby boy & the name at the top of our list is Jackson- Jax for short.

My Jax will never have to suffer like that little Jax has- and why? Just the luck of the draw? He happened to get horrible parents? So not fair!

Hang in there little Jax, me & my little Jax are praying for you.<3
[doublepost=1479130934,1479130486][/doublepost]
How the fuck could anyone do this to a month old infant and then take pictures of it like it didn't matter???? I hate her and I hater her family.
This is the least horrifying of all the pics & it still looks like a crime scene photo! Jsmh

Back