• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
An inmate at Cummins Prison is dead after being strangled, according to prison officials.

22-year-old Matthew Scheile of Benton County was found dead early this morning.

Authorities say 44-year-old Robert Holland stopped an officer making rounds and said he had strangled his cellmate with a bed sheet.

Holland told the officer he had covered him with the sheet to conceal the incident.

The investigation has been turned over to the Arkansas State Police.

Holland is serving life without parole for a prior conviction of capital murder.

Sheile was serving two years for failing to register as a sex offender.
http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=616282

Scheile was serving a 48-month prison term for failure to register as a sex offender in Benton County. Corrections department spokesman Shea Wilson said Scheile, who was from West Fork and lived previously in Rogers, was originally convicted of sexual indecency with a child in 2010 in Cleburne County and sentenced to five years’ probation.

He was sentenced June 13, 2012 and was eligible for parole on March 15, 2013. Wilson said Scheile was Level 3 sex offender, which means police consider him a high risk to offend again.
[...]

Holland is serving a life sentence for capital murder for shooting his parents in 1991 in El Dorado.
http://5newsonline.com/2012/12/08/benton-county-man-found-strangled-in-cell/

He was probably jealous the kid only had a two year stint whereas he had a lifetime of buttfuckery to look forward too. Not too be morbid but serving a life sentence you gotta find your kicks where you can.

I'm hoping that this was a case of prison justice meted out on a child molester. Even convicted murderers have some sort of twisted code of ethics where child molesters reside at the bottom. Maybe a parole board could review his case now that he's done some community service by punching this child molester's card before his release date. Who knows, maybe this guy's parents were assholes and got what they deserved. I know the convicted child molester did. Good riddance to bad rubbish....

Last edited:
what are they gonna do to him? give him another life sentence? granted, he did murder his parents, but shit, he wasn't going anywhere. is it bad for me to say good for him for taking out a level three sex offender that only received 2 years? all of us hear shit like this all the time and wish to 'kill the motherfucker' ect. well, this dude did. is it bad? is it good? does it make you think about where you stand?

what are they gonna do to him? give him another life sentence? granted, he did murder his parents, but shit, he wasn't going anywhere. is it bad for me to say good for him for taking out a level three sex offender that only received 2 years? all of us hear shit like this all the time and wish to 'kill the motherfucker' ect. well, this dude did. is it bad? is it good? does it make you think about where you stand?
It is most certainly bad. Will I loose any sleep over it? No. I don't pay state taxes in Arkansas, so unless this pedo was serving his sentence in federal prison (the article doesn't specify, I imagine not) then the inevitable wrongful death law suit his family files against the state won't affect me in the slightest.

He was probably jealous the kid only had a two year stint whereas he had a lifetime of buttfuckery to look forward too. Not too be morbid but serving a life sentence you gotta find your kicks where you can.

Nope! It was an act against a chimo. In prison chimos are at the bottom of the food chain. If you are in for LWOP and they give you a chimo for a cellie and people find out about it. You are expected to kill him.
That's just the way it works. It's prison culture. He did what he had to do. I am surprised he wasn't in PC with all the other Chimos homosexuals and trannies. He probably mouthed off about his crime.

That's just it. LWOP and he elevated his status. Nothing to lose but a month in the hole.
I
t was expected of him to kill the chimo. He did society a favor too.

Since Matthew Scheile was convicted in 2010, I figured he was < 20 when he committed his sex crime. I was wondering if it was a 16 will get you 20 thing but I could not find his court records (for free). Maybe somebody else can...
I did find this though...
I will give insight to what actually happened. Matt was lured to Heber springs by a girl claiming to be 18 on the internet. She sought Matt out. He got down there and she had some friends that were 12 and 13 come over to Matts place. Matt came out of the shower and she exposed Matt and his parts to her friends. Matt being a little slow anyway thought she was playing around. The girl turns out to be almost 18 not 18 at all when she told Matt. Matt was told to leave Heber Springs by the police department and to never come back. Next thing we know he is arrested for indecency to minors. Because they told there parents. But because Matt is male and over 18 he is guilty. He goes to Pine bluff to be evaluated to determine his level. While there the officer bully's Matthew and makes Matt angry. Matt refuses to cooperate because the bully won't treat him with any sort of respect due any normal person. Matthew screams at him why don't you just give me a level 5, 6 or whatever. Matthew leaves and comes back home to us and tells us what has happened. I believe Matthew because the month prior to that my husband had taken matt to Pine bluff to start the evaluation. My husband told me at the time the guy was a real jerk. Later in the month the decision came back from Pine Bluff to make him a level 3 because they felt he would commit this again. So this came from someone who did not bother to even go over any of Matt's medical records to know that he was mildly retarded and was supposed to be on Ritalin to help control his emotions. So because he has such power he just decides that Matt is this monster. Everyone who ever knew Matt will tell you differently. Matt was always impulsive and made bad decisions. He wanted to be normal like the rest of us and fit in. I pity the narrow minded people out there that automatically assume the worst when they here sex offender. I can only hope that Matt's death will not be in vain. Matthew would have given his life to save any child and anyone who knew Matt knows it is true. So save your hateful comments and do research on sex offenders. You will find that it could be you or me that could easily be convicted for such stupid reasons. Think before you speak is all I ask. Know your facts.
https://www.facebook.com/SupportTheScheileFamily

While I can appreciate that the parents and siblings might not want to admit that their lost son/brother was a child molester, and while I will cut them some slack for the attempt at a white wash, I also do not believe it is as easy to "earn" a conviction for sex offenses as they want us to think.

I would like to think it is hard to be on a sex offenders registry, that you really have to commit a sex offense. I want to know why peeing in public would do it. Most of those are drunk and don't know where they are. When I was a teenager and had company in the living room my father bypassed the bathroom (sleepwalking) went to a window, opened it, peed out the window and went back to bed. We just laughed, but nowadays this would have gotten him on that list. We got to tell it as a funny story.

While I can appreciate that the parents and siblings might not want to admit that their lost son/brother was a child molester, and while I will cut them some slack for the attempt at a white wash, I also do not believe it is as easy to "earn" a conviction for sex offenses as they want us to think.

Oh but it is. My nephew is serving 8 years in prison because he was dating a girl who lied about her age, if she had been 2 months older he wouldn't have been charged.

And this guy ostensibly stepped out of the shower and was disrobed by his no quite 18-year-old girl-friend in front of her 12 and 13-year-old friends?

ETA: I have a hard time believing that a 17-year-old would even have 12 and 13-year-old friends......

I will have to research it again, but it doesnt take much to land yourself on the registry. Just having a visit from social services and depending on the interpretation can do it, also, if you are in charge of a minor and they get raped or molested in your home wether you knew it or not, you can land on the list just by association. It varies by state, but it is largely subjective. peeing /flashing will do it too.

Oh but it is. My nephew is serving 8 years in prison because he was dating a girl who lied about her age, if she had been 2 months older he wouldn't have been charged.

This is true, and times have changed.When I was 18 I had a 17 year old gf. If I were to repeat that scenario now, I would be marked for life. Back then, no one cared, but technically it was stauatory rape even though we were "in love" .

But of course it's always the male's fault even though the victim "lied" about her age. I hate how all the blame is placed on the (usually male) while the girl who lies about her age gets pity and sympathy.
It's why so many sex offender lists are a joke today. I want to know about the person who raped a six year old, not a 18 year old that had sex with his 16 or 17 year old girlfriend.

I'm not sure if anyone will read this anymore but in case...i just found about that Holland was executed from a family member... let me tell y'all something about this guy...we all knew him as Jeff. He went to jr high in Louisiana with me about 40-45 from his Arkansas hometown... this guy harassed me and my family for several years... he'd sneak me at school and hurt me...several people complained about his actions but the school board did nothing to him...I was unhappy with school from 5th to 7th grade .. he'd act nice to people then sneak them... finally I did him some damage sneaking him...he would come at night and tear up our property...I heard he murdered his parents I hated that for them but relieved he was off the streets... Jeff had mental issues with no help... I'm overjoyed now that he's dead and many other people as well

I don't see where he has had an execution date set yet, much less been executed. And if he died then it must have been just in the past few days, because I didn't find an obituary for him.

What you heard about him murdering his parents was correct. That got him a sentence of life without parole. Then he murdered a new cell mate, and got a death sentence.

--Al

Interesting they gave him a death sentence for killing an inmate. Doesn't happen every time, oddly.

Can't feel good about this one given the lack of any of the assholes on this site from years ago bothering to look up or post exactly what landed the victim on the registry. If it was some internet sting Catch a Predator nonsense and he never actually touched somebody, not so heartwarming.

Curious if his family ever filed suit against the prison for permitting this to happen. Seems crazy to put not just a sex offender, but one on such a light beef serving only a couple years with a murderer doin LWOP.

I do like stories about prison justice.
Sounds like there could be some unusual circumstances in this one though.

For now I say house pedos with lifers.
It will thin the herd.
Which I am fine with.

Back